What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trailblazers. April 4th.

kiri.de.carlos

I just needed somewhere to put this...

02ceabfdeee12712e8b8a18ad6f6d342.jpg

Praise your churros and praise your baguettes that they may deliver to us the victory!

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Go Jazz!!! Need to get this W and Portland will come to play. Need to go 3-0 the next 3.

Crazy how much Hayward has tranformed...one picture looks like a 13 year old boy, the other a real man. I guess some guys reach puberty in their 20's.

I'll be at the game, sitting closer to the floor than I've ever sat, thanks to my buddy [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION]. Really looking forward to this one. Wonder if Hill will play. He had 19 points in our last outing with the Blazers, a blowout victory.

I'll be at the game, sitting closer to the floor than I've ever sat, thanks to my buddy [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION]. Really looking forward to this one. Wonder if Hill will play. He had 19 points in our last outing with the Blazers, a blowout victory.

I'm in section 8, row 20. Where are you?

Portland plays tonight in Minnesota. This should be a game we win.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I hope so. Portland has been on a serious roll lately - and even the Minny game makes me nervous. These are both must win, and we still have guys out.

Portland is 12-3 during the month of March or winning 80% of their games - including wins over the Spurs, Thunder, Hawks, and Rockets. Damian Lillard has the highest PAAC rating in the NBA during the same time frame. They are rolling and locking down that 8th seed - and we are playing them at the worst time possible (hopefully the back-to-back helps). Though they are the kind of guard heavy team that gives us fits anyways, so there might not be a good time to play them.

Also, while the Timberwolves only went 5 and 7 during the month of march, some of their losses included losing to the Spurs, Blazers, Celtics, and Heat while some of their wins were over the Clippers, Warriors, Pacers and Wizards - so not exactly an easy month for them, but they have been playing tough and grabbing W's against some of the best in the league.

The Jazz could not have requested a better last 5 games to help them gear up for the playoffs.

So with Nurkic out injured, the Blazers are pretty thin at the 5. It means that Gobert will be going against Vonleh and Meyers Leonard. Could help.

Portland especially in this weakened state is an odd matchup for Utah upfront.

I recall a preseason game where Meyers Leonard was torching Utah with 3's, he was like 5/7 and hit a buzzer-beater IIRC.. I'd like to see how the defense reacts to something like that now tbh.

Aminu's been white hot from 3 since the start of march. like 45%..

Portland lost by 1 point last night. Lillard played 39 minutes.
Hopefully they are tired.

Portland especially in this weakened state is an odd matchup for Utah upfront.

I recall a preseason game where Meyers Leonard was torching Utah with 3's, he was like 5/7 and hit a buzzer-beater IIRC.. I'd like to see how the defense reacts to something like that now tbh.

Aminu's been white hot from 3 since the start of march. like 45%..

Gobert will dominate. I'm thinking 20/20 with a few blocks.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app