What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trailblazers. April 4th.

Gobert will dominate. I'm thinking 20/20 with a few blocks.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Way to really go out on a limb. Breaking news; Rudy dominates.

Tell me something I don't know. I expect Rudy to be extra juiced up for any of Lillards forays into the paint, Lillard has gotten him with some slick and explosive moves beofre and I'm sure Rudy remembers them well and wants payback..

(as far as I'm concerned Lillard has gotten over on rudy with that sort of stuff better than any PG in the leauge)

How about this for a prediction, for the sake of being a good sport
i offer up this to the vultures;

9 rebounds each for Vonleh and Aminu given NV avoids foul trouble.

Anyone heard if hill is supposed to play?

Favors, Hill, Neto and Hood are all OUT tonight.

per Andy Larsen's twitter.

GRRRRRR
Holy ****.
So sick of this ****.

At least I should get to see Burks tonight.

Need Gobert, Hayward, JJ and Ingles to have big games tonight.

Bunch of fragile ******* on this team missing extremely crucial playoff type games.

Better to miss playoff type games than actual playoff games which are coming up in 2 weeks.
I don't belive that if guys play tonight they automatically get hurt 2 weeks from now.

I think some of these guys could play today and 2 weeks from now.

We will probably just not see eye to eye on this one and agree to disagree.

I don't belive that if guys play tonight they automatically get hurt 2 weeks from now.

You ever been injured? Playing injured makes it more likely to get injured. It's a fact.

You ever been injured? Playing injured makes it more likely to get injured. It's a fact.
I remember a few games ago hayward saying that he played injured.

I guess we can expect him to be out 2 two weeks from now dang it.

Being 100% for the playoffs is key. 1) It's the only way the Jazz advance. 2) It's the only way George Hill gets a max contract this summer. Stats can only get you so far, but winning in the playoffs (as every veteran knows) is what gets you the REALLY big contracts. Why risk aggravating an injury? You need to stay healthy for when the season (playoffs) starts.

Being 100% for the playoffs is key. 1) It's the only way the Jazz advance. 2) It's the only way George Hill gets a max contract this summer. Stats can only get you so far, but winning in the playoffs (as every veteran knows) is what gets you the REALLY big contracts. Why risk aggravating an injury? You need to stay healthy for when the season (playoffs) starts.

We just agree to disagree. There are lots of different risks and rewards here.

If guys miss tonight then it increases our chances of losing, which increases our chances of losing homecourt, which increases our chances of losing in the playoffs.

If we play guys then we have a better chance of winning and better chance of keeping homecourt and better chance of winning in the playoffs.... but there is the increased risk of injuries. Thing is, even holding guys out doesn't guarantee that everyone will be healthy for the playoffs just like playing guys doesn't guarantee we keep homecourt.

There are no guarantees and many different risks and ways to look at things.

My opinion is to swing for the fences and play guys to try to keep homecourt and hope they stay healthy for the playoffs. Have your cake and eat it too if you will. Maybe that greediness would bite us, and maybe it wouldn't

We just agree to disagree. There are lots of different risks and rewards here.

If guys miss tonight then it increases our chances of losing, which increases our chances of losing homecourt, which increases our chances of losing in the playoffs.

If we play guys then we have a better chance of winning and better chance of keeping homecourt and better chance of winning in the playoffs.... but there is the increased risk of injuries. Thing is, even holding guys out doesn't guarantee that everyone will be healthy for the playoffs just like playing guys doesn't guarantee we keep homecourt.

There are no guarantees and many different risks and ways to look at things.

My opinion is to swing for the fences and play guys to try to keep homecourt and hope they stay healthy for the playoffs. Have your cake and eat it too if you will. Maybe that greediness would bite us, and maybe it wouldn't

the problem is that you (aka fishy) can't swing for ****. The swinging is done by the players, coaches, and training staff. And since they all know a lot more about the nature and course of the injuries that are affecting the team, you're going to have to trust if they sit a player, then they are doing that because they feel it is necessary. You watch the swinging, bunting, pinch hitting, etc.