What's new

Utah Jazz vs Portland Trailblazers Tonight at 7pm MST 11/1/2017

My heart says Jazz win but my head says Portland is going to abuse us the moment our offense flatlines.

I think replacing Rubio and Mitchell vs Lillard instead of Mack last year will be night and day. I can't even remember the last time seeing somebody torch somebody as bad as Lillard torched Mack in that 60-point game.

Stotts really likes putting Meyers Leonard on the floor v Gobert and doing extremely high screens against him. Lillard can blow by Gobert if he comes out too much or just pull-up if he hangs back.

I thought Leonard was out. Jusuf Nurkic has been in a slump and I don't think Vonleh is the outside threat Leonard is. Rudy should be a bit closer to the basket than usual.

We win by double digits. Portland will be introduced to Thabo, Rubio, Mitchell and Udoh defensive clamps. I am not even mentioning Rudy.

I thought Leonard was out. Jusuf Nurkic has been in a slump and I don't think Vonleh is the outside threat Leonard is. Rudy should be a bit closer to the basket than usual.

You're right he is out, didn't see that. Nurkic is obviously much better but that takes away the dynamic of stretching our center out.

Rudy needs a few more touches, and I agree that any sizeable lapse in offense will doom us. If Hood is hitting and Mitchell can contribute I think we win! I also would like to see what Jerebko can do with a few more minutes.

Rudy seems to be more confident. He took a jumpshot against LA and and a other one against Dallas. I hope he will carry on in this ways and make it again tonight. Come on rudy!

Sent from my SM-A520F using JazzFanz mobile app

as i predicted rudy would improve his jumpshooting and ad a jumpshot. in 2 years he will have a 3 point shot!

at the end of next seaosn he might shoot a 3 pointer every few games

Rudy needs a few more touches, and I agree that any sizeable lapse in offense will doom us. If Hood is hitting and Mitchell can contribute I think we win! I also would like to see what Jerebko can do with a few more minutes.

Rudy, Rodney and Rubio. Can they play like two nights ago?