What's new

Utah Jazz vs Portland Trailblazers Tonight at 7pm MST 11/1/2017

How many rookies are allowed to shoot 21 shots? Just curious.

But it is what it is.

He does have a beast mentality and a scorers mentality.

I could be horribly mistaken, but I swear that Trey Burke had 30 points in a game his rookie season. Mitchell shows awesome promise, and plays defense something Burke never did, so i'm cautiously excited right now

How many rookies are allowed to shoot 21 shots? Just curious.

In Jazz history? Karl, Trey and Donovan Mitchell. Deron had a game with 20.

In league history I stopped looking after 600 games like that. A fun tidbit, Tyreke Evans has the record for fewest points ever scored by a rookie shooting 21 or more shots. He scored 9-points on 4-22 shooting in 2010.

I could be horribly mistaken, but I swear that Trey Burke had 30 points in a game his rookie season. Mitchell shows awesome promise, and plays defense something Burke never did, so i'm cautiously excited right now

Trey scored 32 and 30 in his rookie season. Poor kid probably still wonders why he isn't in the league.

Not to be racist, but of course the white guy can shoot!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not to be racist, but [insert racist statement here].

(I'm kidding. It's not racist to notice that white players tend to be good shooters.)

Not sure where to put this but I didn't want to make a new thread.

Did any catch Snyder on the radio today? He had a few interesting things to say but what stood out to me is he said that he was telling the wings to be more physical on defensive rebounds but when he went back and looked at the tape almost every offensive board we gave up Gobert wasn't putting a body on his man.

He was called out Gobert for a couple things. He said how great he is and that he needs to stay on Gobert to keep improving.

This makes sense to me. Every game I hear Snyder yell Rudy 100x throughout the game.

Since everyone else has commented on Hood, I'll throw in my 2c: I think he has a minor foot or ankle injury which we won't find out about for a few days. Whenever he has issues with his feet/ankles, he shoots terribly.