What's new

Utah Jazz VS the Miami luke warms on ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM at 7:00

Who's the league leader in taking threes five feet from the three point line? Answer: Jamaal Tinsley.

Have you looked at the +/-'s recently, kid?

JAZZ WIN

troll-sad-troll-face.svg

NORM SAD

Aw, turrable those vets pulled it out, eh? LOL +/- MEANS EVERYTHING IN ONE GAME WUT WUT!!11

Hell yeah boys, hell of a game all around. Carroll was huge in setting the tone, G time big down the stretch, feels ****ing great.

Spo sat two of Miami's superstars for their poor play, and the heat went on a monster run.

Corbin did you see that? You can send a message if needed

Don't care what you say about Lebron. What he did after the game is one reason I like the guy. Went and gave his headband, etc away... Said good game to a few of the Jazz guys then stopped to talk to a little girl. Good for him!

Don't care what you say about Lebron. What he did after the game is one reason I like the guy. Went and gave his headband, etc away... Said good game to a few of the Jazz guys then stopped to talk to a little girl. Good for him!

Yea amazing he was able to deny Al the ball too. I thought that matchup should have been money in the bank + 6 fouls on LBJ.

Yeah, he has a lot of repenting to do and knows it.....I like him.

Happy to see the win and happy to see Hayward playing really well. When his shot is on he's VERY good.