Let's make it 6-0 at home!!

Our Utah Jazz

bfbcaa76a8c43269eae0f6dfe9feb4b3

rudy-gobert1.jpg

ricky-rubio-quin-snyder-ftr-102417jpg_1tsvk1lyc3cnz19ujcr7l5dlct.jpg

Vs.

82b74293e4d733db278fb73dee30cb0d.500x401x1.png

Go JAZZ!!!

Should be another win. Lowry sucks so far ( most overrated free agency signing by far, 33 mil a year for undersized shot happy PG who can't defend anybody) and he used to be Jazz killer. Raptors tried to change culture and play a bit more team ball but that ended after few games when they reversed to iso happy, jumpshooting team centered around Lowry and DeRozan. They got blown out by Denver two days ago and all their excuse was - "oh that altitude makes it tough"... lol.
Jazz win today. Me and JimLes are hitting a local pub to watch game together, just for that occasion there is no other way!

Should be another win. Lowry sucks so far ( most overrated free agency signing by far, 33 mil a year for undersized shot happy PG who can't defend anybody) and he used to be Jazz killer. Raptors tried to change culture and play a bit more team ball but that ended after few games when they reversed to iso happy, jumpshooting team centered around Lowry and DeRozan. They got blown out by Denver two days ago and all their excuse was - "oh that altitude makes it tough"... lol.
Jazz win today. Me and JimLes are hitting a local pub to watch game together, just for that occasion there is no other way!

You'd think after the loss to the suns, fans would realize that nobody can be taken for granted.

Hopefully our players don't take teams for granted anymore, cuz they've looked like trash when they do. Playing a team that just got blown out is usually not a good thing.

You'd think after the loss to the suns, fans would realize that nobody can be taken for granted.

Hopefully our players don't take teams for granted anymore, cuz they've looked like trash when they do. Playing a team that just got blown out is usually not a good thing.

Jazz at home are just different animal. I have faith in our boys tonight.

Let's hope we're not taking a team like Toronto for granted! Gonna be a tough game.

Last year TOR won both games and out of the last 4 years (8 games) the Jazz have only won once.

Y'all thinking an easy win need to check yoself.

Also this team might be one of the best teams the Jazz have played (LAC with standing) definitely the toughest home game (slightly better than POR). If you consider this team is relatively unchanged the last few years and have been considered the 2nd or 3rd best team in the east for a few years now.

Also just an FYI for those going to the game, when planning your travel the Utes play at home against UCLA at 7:30, so uhmmm yeah traffic.

I actually like the raptors. derozan is loyal and i like his game.

but not tonight. jazz gonna win!