What's new

Utah Jazz vs Toronto Raptors Tonight at 7pm MST 11/3/2017

On a side note both teams have NBA high 7 international players on their respective rosters. Austria, Australia, Brazil, Lithuania, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Cameroon, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, France will be represented.

On a side note both teams have NBA high 7 international players on their respective rosters. Austria, Australia, Brazil, Lithuania, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Cameroon, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, France will be represented.

Seeing as the raptors are a Canadian team, does that mean the US players count as international too?

You'd think after the loss to the suns, fans would realize that nobody can be taken for granted.

Hopefully our players don't take teams for granted anymore, cuz they've looked like trash when they do. Playing a team that just got blown out is usually not a good thing.

suns was on the road bra!

as i told you this is 3rd best season in jazz history! the Gobera.

we will have stock malone like home record!aah the days when home games where automatic and road games where a heart attack waiting to happen!

Went with my brothers toll last years game. Jakob and Delon didnt play and Lowry kicked our ***. But now we got Rubio so im hopeful for a different result.

Reactions: MVP
Jazz gonna wear those nasty new jerseys tonight?
If so, I'm gonna have drink heavily.

If not, then I will drink heavily by choice.

my fiancee and I were at that game. It was her first NBA game that went to double ot with a game winner geez she is so lucky lol
You live in toronto?

Jonas J is going for 50 tonight.

ChlPNl3UgAQARkK.jpg

The SLC Stars season opener actually starts at 7:30 on facebook. Might check out that game until the Jazz one starts to see Griffin and Bradley.