What's new

Utah Utes at Iowa State Cyclones

SaltyDawg

Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2010
Time: 5:00 pm MT
TV: Fox College Sports (623 on Directv, and if you have the sports package on Directv then you have this channel)

Iowa State is coming off a 52-38 victory over Texas Tech. Their next games after this one are at Oklahoma, at Texas, Kansas, then Nebraska. So this is pretty much a must win game for them.

All things considered, this should be a pretty good game.

Last edited:
Well, I believe Iowa State is very familiar with the Big 12 North basement, so I'm leaning more toward New Mexico sucky.

Though this year's BYU team may work as well.
They just beat Texas Tech 52-38. No way is BYU or New Mexico capable of doing that this year.

Iowa State's 2 losses are on the road to Iowa and 4-0 Kansas State.
Their 3 home wins are all by double digits.
This is no bottom feeder. We can't play bad and still beat them.

Iowa State attempts "Utah" humor:

https://www.widerightnattylite.com/

Hey were playin iowa st so hold on to all your corn cuz they will eat all of it and I heard that their football cleats are made out of corn and that all the fans just eat corn at the games "hey guys you want me to bring some beer to the tailgate?" "no just bring corn because that is all we eat and corn juice is all that we drink and we dont call it a tailgate we call it a corngate" haha and i bet all of them will be eating corn at the game "hey waitress whats your special today?" "what day is it?" "today is tuesday" "Oh then the special today is corn because that is the special everyday because were in iowa and we only eat corn."

I'm starting to think the David James reads jazzfanz.com. On multiple occasions I can remember when he talks about the Utes, he always says "clearly". I'm not kidding you. Today, they were interviewing the Trib writer out in Iowa and after the interview, he started talking about how "clearly" the Utes were a top ten program. Coincidence or does he read the board?

I'm starting to think the David James reads jazzfanz.com. On multiple occasions I can remember when he talks about the Utes, he always says "clearly". I'm not kidding you. Today, they were interviewing the Trib writer out in Iowa and after the interview, he started talking about how "clearly" the Utes were a top ten program. Coincidence or does he read the board?

I think alot of the SLC media reads this board.

Hot Rod Hundley, for example, referred to me by name during several telecasts.

His whole career is based on staying on top of the public opinion, and talking about things the public cares about (regarding sports). If he isn't reading jazzfanz, then he isn't doing his job.

Iowa State attempts "Utah" humor:

The reign of the University of Utah as the state's sole source of education was short lived however. Young saw as many failings in his first attempt at creating a college as he did in this first wife, so like any good Mormon he tried again. In 1865 Young established the University that bears his name today: Brigham Young University (BYU). Today Utah has two “major programs”, UNLV in the south and BYU in the north. The University of Utah itself has become a sort of dumping ground for people who fail to meet the standards for the other institutions. Its student population is similar to Iowa Central Community College for our local readers.

LOL!!

I ****ing hate the MWC. stupid *** TV contract. Can't watch and call 700 doesn't get service at my house so can't ****ing listen either.