What's new

Utah Utes at Iowa State Cyclones

Jeez, Utah is really going off. And yes, **** the MWC. Their TV contracts are horrible.

Both BYU and Utah did wonders this offseason getting better TV deals.

Jeez, Utah is really going off. And yes, **** the MWC. Their TV contracts are horrible.

Both BYU and Utah did wonders this offseason getting better TV deals.
Technically this is the ISU Big12 TV deal but yes your point is still true.

Did anybody else see/hear how Shaky has more total yards then ISU.... the whole team ISU, that is just crazy. Looking much better once they got that first Qtr out of the way, I'd like to blame rust (bye-week) and travel but they kinda have had slow first Qtr's so far this year, guess that is something else besides TO's of course coach Whitt can focus and drill them on.

I expected the Utes to win, but more along the lines of 34-14. I didn't realize that would be the 2nd quarter.

I'd even go so far as to call it a shellacking...I'm a little extreme though.

Hahaha, yeah, it was a poor off my head attempt there.

And in other soon to be Pac-12 related news, Colorado still sucks and Dan Hawkins is still the worst coach in Division 1A football.

Speaking of shellackings, looks like the "Real U" Clutch won't shut up about is currently on the recieving end of one at the hands of FSU.

That must sting.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I only got to see parts of the game at my in-laws house after the game had already been decided, but they were amazing! They looked unstoppable tonight. Here's hoping that the season keeps going this direction. TCU worries me of course, and so does AFA. Can they go undefeated?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I only got to see parts of the game at my in-laws house after the game had already been decided, but they were amazing! They looked unstoppable tonight. Here's hoping that the season keeps going this direction. TCU worries me of course, and so does AFA. Can they go undefeated?

If they can get TCU, it's an undefeated season. As much as I hate to say it, if things progress and still look the same, BYU won't even be a bump on the road for them. AFA is pretty good, and I haven't seen much of Utah, but the Utes should handle them.

web-226712.jpg

Steve Luhm had a tweet that summed up The Utes:

Utah reminds me of a good horse which the trainer has been letting do just enough to win. Then, in its first major test, boom. Devastating