What's new

Utah VS New York 9pm ET / 7pm MT

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
New York... where dreams are made of...

newyork_2705424b.jpg

Against the Wasatchahthchahachthath Front.

3954721.jpg

Gordon is questionable... (back strain)

gh-gf.gif

Go Jazz!!!

Time for Hood to show what he has. Come on Hood 16 points on 6-10 shooting, 6 rebs, 4 assists and 2 steals!!!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Hood to show what he has. Come on Hood 16 points on 6-10 shooting, 6 rebs, 4 assists and 2 steals!!!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you reckon would start if Hayward sits? Hood or Millsap???

I think Millsap & Ingles. Hood off the bench for scoring punch.

Who do you reckon would start if Hayward sits? Hood or Millsap???

I think Millsap & Ingles. Hood off the bench for scoring punch.

I think you have to start Hood since the only person in the starting lineup that can score is Favors if you start Milsap.

I'm also hoping to see the end of the streak of the Jazz losing games I'm in attendance at. Season-opener against the Rockets? Loss. The Pelicans fly in? Davis with a career night lead to a Jazz loss. The lowly Magic come to town? Loss.

If Hayward is out I hope that coaches force Exum and Hood to run lots of pick and rolls and run the offense.

The O/U in this game is 179 right now...if Hayward is out I'd be very tempted to mortgage the house and take the under. Hell, even with him in I'm tempted. Just like I was when the 6ers game on Friday when the O/U was 187 points.

Hood is still on a minutes limit. It will be a lot of Jingles and Millsap. Maybe we will see Bryce Cotton.

The O/U in this game is 179 right now...if Hayward is out I'd be very tempted to mortgage the house and take the under. Hell, even with him in I'm tempted. Just like I was when the 6ers game on Friday when the O/U was 187 points.

Jazz going to score a lot because NY will just give up and we will get a lot of esy points.

Denver destroyed NY last night. They could come in looking to bounce back or they could play like they have all season. Like ****. I gave my tickets to my wife and her friend cause this is going to be ugly, and boring.

Gordon's earned a rest, tonight is the perfect game for it. Hopefully we see lots of Hood tonight.

I'm also hoping to see the end of the streak of the Jazz losing games I'm in attendance at. Season-opener against the Rockets? Loss. The Pelicans fly in? Davis with a career night lead to a Jazz loss. The lowly Magic come to town? Loss.

Maybe you should stop going? ;)