What's new

Utah VS New York 9pm ET / 7pm MT

10 minutes per half. We went a little over it a few games, but I think he is around 20 mpg restricted still.

Denver destroyed NY last night. They could come in looking to bounce back or they could play like they have all season. Like ****. I gave my tickets to my wife and her friend cause this is going to be ugly, and boring.

Gordon's earned a rest, tonight is the perfect game for it. Hopefully we see lots of Hood tonight.

Watched about 15 minutes of that game last night - that's all I could stand before I went into convulsions. Talk about the battle of who could care less. Although there was a Lou Amundson sighting last night - that was interesting.

Jazz need just one good run and The Knicks will give up. Even still I expect The Jazz to start out slow like most young teams on their first home game after a long road trip (at least in miles) so I wouldn't call this a gimmie by any stretch especially with Gordon out.

I tweeted to Aaron Falk, Jody Genessey and David Locke asking about Hood still being on a minutes limit. Aaron responded with "Don't believe so."

It's possible. He can get to the bucket when he tries, his finishing isn't great but it beats the hell out of watching Jingles and baby sap jack up jumpers.

Yup, when kinda like throwing a kid in the pool and see if he can swim, LOL.

Yeah, I'd be cool with Dante taking about twenty shots in the paint tonight.

Twitter feed thing says they'll be playing through Favors more tonight.

They've been running more ball screens for Hood recently, too.

Who does New York even have anymore? I forget...

Edit: Looks like Gobert is going up against the mighty Andres Bargnani.

Who does New York even have anymore? I forget...

I love when you look up the roster you get this...

ay828n.png