What's new

Ute fans - classless?

In all honesty, and this will help answer the question too...I don't consider being called classless by coug fans an insult.

Like, I don't think you should ever treat people poorly, but I'm sure a lot of Coug fans I've encountered would call me "classless" even though I wasn't treating them wrong.

Like, the guy at the Jazz game I threw a paper ball at and told him to stand up and honor the Utes. I was just giving him a hard time, but to his byu mind I was probly "classless"

Or the many zoobs I pretended to pour beer on the year after beergate.

Or when I ask people if they lost a bet when I see them wearing byu stuff.

Can either be "classless" or just people messing with each other depending on whether or not your uptight.

Last edited:
there is nothing like being on the receiving end of a BYU fan's disapproving head shake, arms folded, scowling. That right there is the vigor of youth.

In all honesty, and this will help answer the question too...I don't consider being called classless by coug fans an insult.

Like, I don't think you should ever treat people poorly, but I'm sure a lot of Coug fans I've encountered would call me "classless" even though I wasn't treating them wrong.

Like, the guy at the Jazz game I threw a paper ball at and told him to stand up and honor the Utes. I was just giving him a hard time, but to his byu mind I was probly "classless"

Or the many zoobs I pretended to pour beer on the year after beergate.

Or when I ask people if they lost a bet when I see them wearing byu stuff.

Can either be "classless" or just people messing with each other depending on whether or not your up tight.

Im whit cha, I hear ya. Ur 1 of my peeps.

I do the same.

When I show up for my reservation, when I see a person in Ute gear I hand them a set of fake car keys and tell them I'll be back in an hour and a half and say thanks... not even a smile.

When they get mad because of their lack of humor, and I go all Rancherito on them, I give them a lift to the U of U Hospital as a courtesy because they are so good there, but they never really appreciate it.

At the gas station when I tell them how many gallons I need, they usually get mad and prolly think I'm classless... but I'm just having some fun.

We should all relax a little, right.

I have enjoyed this thread. Thank y'all.

Btw, would I make a better BYU or UTE fan .. if I were one?

I have enjoyed this thread. Thank y'all.

Btw, would I make a better BYU or UTE fan .. if I were one?

From what I know of you, you stopped drinking, you have 24 kids and counting., and you like blue teams.

Let me think on this.

Who was the BYU fan on here that admitted he married a Ute fan and she kicked all his BYU **** into the garage while keeping the Utah stuff up around the house?

Who was the BYU fan on here that admitted he married a Ute fan and she kicked all his BYU **** into the garage while keeping the Utah stuff up around the house?

I think thats fatchipper but I think the story is just that he has a bunch of memorabilia she makes him keep in the garage. He's not a byu fan. Maybe there is someone else tho.

I think thats fatchipper but I think the story is just that he has a bunch of memorabilia she makes him keep in the garage. He's not a byu fan. Maybe there is someone else tho.

Wat?? He has a bunch of BYU memorabilia but isn't a fan? That's completely retardeddeed.