What's new

Video Game Thread

Any Overwatch players here? Thats my ****. I'm actually convinced that game is easily one of the best ever made, if not the all time greatest.. I'm not a FPS player at all, but this has converted me, it's got all sorts of elements from games I like.

It's gloriously all bite and no bark... Theres no grinding, all skill baby..

Moira, Reinhardt, Winston, Zenyatta, Bastion, Torbjorn and Symmetra my mains but I'm truly a flex. I'm a monster on Mercy too, thats how I achieved my peak SR. Moira is my main for now tho, I drop insane stats regularly, she's over-tuned/unbalanced...

Been meaning to play thru Persona 5 cuz i love that sort of battle-system and it's got insane reviews and looks beautiful. i ususally just play a match or two of competitive OW tho when I wanna game.
I have a lot of hours in OW. I've stopoed playing a few months ago, but will occasionally play it with friends and family. I play on XBox and highest comp rating was just diamond.
I main Tracer, Pharah, Torb, Orisa, Winston, Lucio and Zen.

Reposting my digits from another thread:

My bnet tag is GoodBoyMao#1905 if anyone wants to play overwatch.
I am also fallenchicken on steam--i play pubg and rainbow six on occasion if anyone plays those.

Anyone get Kingdom Come Deliverance? I thought about, but I'm not impressed by the game play.

I put 5 bucks down on Far Cry that comes out next month. FC3 was one of my favorites.

Just for verification, nobody still plays Rocket League right??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I've played it with friends. We're awful at it, yet I'm the only one that I think finds it fun enough to want to play more. I'd never play it on my stream, though. Helps I don't actually own it.

Yeah. Im looking for people to play with. Casually or competitively, whatever. Ron or DD or whoever else. Send me your psn IDs if you got em. PS4 RL is on sale btw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk