What's new

Video Game Thread

Fallout 4 on PS4. Really like the base building aspect of it. First time playing a Fallout game. Didn't realize that Bathesda made them.

I have a gaming PC, you elitist hack. I have more friends and family that play on Xbox though.

Why are PC gamers always hacks about gaming?

Hehepeepeecaca

One day I will get a new gaming desktop and load it full of all the games I enjoy. Warcraft 2, StarCraft 1 and 2, XCOM, SimAnt, Civilization, SimCity...

One day...probably after I buy the other half of my town home and turn their garage into my man cave.

Edit: Gonna have a "man study" instead of a "man cave". It will have aspects of a traditional study like a desk, book case and wooden liquor cabinet and elements of a man cave like a large screen TV, sports memorabilia and gaming consoles. Gonna have a nice mix off both.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Twitch? If so, which are your favorite channels?

I know it's an older game, but I've gotten back into playing Binding of Isaac a lot lately. It's pretty addicting and fun trying to memorize all the items.

Anyone watch Twitch? If so, which are your favorite channels?

I know it's an older game, but I've gotten back into playing Binding of Isaac a lot lately. It's pretty addicting and fun trying to memorize all the items.
My favorite twitch channel is the one that I made. Its mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think Star Wars Battlefront 2 is going to make me pay to play online. Been avoiding it till now lol

9082293_sd.jpg_max_Height_550_max_Width_642.jpg

I'm pretty deep into this game now, my thoughts:

The Good:
- This world is amazing, it feels like it could be the basis for a highly acclaimed TV show or movie, it's that good. I feel like they were heavily inspired by red dead redemption which had those same breathtaking moments. It's moments like those is the reason I play games like this.

- The combat with the robo-animals is incredibly well thought and different every time. There seems to be so many different ways you can attack each scenario/each animal. This is the heart of the game and may be reason alone for it to win game of the year. Watching a animal try to escape by limping away after you have torn it apart piece by piece is something else.

The Bad:
-The Robo-animals feel much more alive than the people. As fun as the combat with the animals is, the combat with people seems like a chore and is not fun at all. While the characters look great graphically in cut scenes the characters have this lifeless blank expression on their face, that makes you wonder if the people of ME: Andromeda had a role in this.

9082293_sd.jpg_max_Height_550_max_Width_642.jpg

I'm pretty deep into this game now, my thoughts:

The Good:
- This world is amazing, it feels like it could be the basis for a highly acclaimed TV show or movie, it's that good. I feel like they were heavily inspired by red dead redemption which had those same breathtaking moments. It's moments like those is the reason I play games like this.

- The combat with the robo-animals is incredibly well thought and different every time. There seems to be so many different ways you can attack each scenario/each animal. This is the heart of the game and may be reason alone for it to win game of the year. Watching a animal try to escape by limping away after you have torn it apart piece by piece is something else.

The Bad:
-The Robo-animals feel much more alive than the people. As fun as the combat with the animals is, the combat with people seems like a chore and is not fun at all. While the characters look great graphically in cut scenes the characters have this lifeless blank expression on their face, that makes you wonder if the people of ME: Andromeda had a role in this.

I own this and have already "beaten" it. I enjoyed it immensely and agree that the robo-animals are the highlight of the game. I want to go back into it and get the hacking codes for the higher animals like the giant bulls and the T-rex.

Edit: Playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare which is set in the future. It is good enough but doesn't have the usual Call of Duty feel.

Just found out that my 19 year old bought me Battlefront 2 for Christmas. I am gonna play the hell out of that.

ps4 : safetydan18

It's also my twitch channel name.

I broadcast, like, all the time. please like and follow, check it out, subscribe.

I remember having two followers. I think.

Archie has 12 followers.

EDIT:

Do none of you save videos or highlight anything?

I remember having two followers. I think.

Archie has 12 followers.

EDIT:

Do none of you save videos or highlight anything?[/QUOTE]Ok, ok,

Here is a video of me beating the snot out of what is the consensus most difficult boss in Bloodborne:

Last edited: