What's new

Viv to be at 100% capacity for the 2nd round

But what about what this liberal said, which was none of that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
There you go again you weak, antifa loving, PC libtard. You know what is tirranical and oppressive? Stop lights. Why should I obey some goofy red light? I deserve real freedumb by driving right through them. Stop being a sheeple and ignore traffic laws, consume whatever medicine you want, and dump whatever you want into the gutter. That’s real freedumb!

Vaccines schmaccines. What good are they anyway? I don’t see anyone dying from polio and small pox. Besides DNA vaccines change your RNA, I flunked high school biology once. Vaccines are unhealthy! Now give me mah dozen egg omelet with extra bacon and cheese.

Lastly, private businesses should only be allowed to discriminate against the gays and trannies, not against real Americans. When a real American wants something, like attend a game without a mask or vaccination, they should be able to do it. And we should be able to ridicule you for it too! You mask wearin vaccinated weakling.

Otherwise, what’s the difference between that and the Holocaust? We anti mask/anti vax people are modern day jews and you vaxxers people are Nazis!

Last edited:
Are tix already sold out? I might buy for game five or seven.

Also, for anyone who has bought, how much are they?

Wish the Jazz would only let those who are vaccinated into the games. It'd probably weed out the racists and assholes out there.
I am fully vaccinated but according to Saint cy and ron, a blatant racist.

I know for a fact that fish is vaccinated and a complete A-hole. Ha ha. Just messing.

Wish the Jazz would only let those who are vaccinated into the games. It'd probably weed out the racists and assholes out there.
Hey, wait. So are you saying that we have a chance of preventing Westbrook, Harden, Brooks, and others out of the stadium?