What's new

We can now legitimately reflect on Tony Bradley...

His biggest issue is that he isnt physical enough for his given tool-set.
I totally agree with this. And it’s for this reason that I think it’s fair to claim that he’s underperforming relative to a very basic set of expectations that he himself established in the GLeague and Summer Leagues. He could turn things around, but that’s looking less and less likely as the data rolls in.

Zooming out and looking at the team as a whole: he’s a ****ing problem. He shouldn’t get too many more chances, imo. I wouldn’t critique someone who hung last night’s loss on TB.

I’d trade Exum, Bradley, and those two second rounders NOP gave us for Marcus Morris. Then take that extra roster spot and find a real third string center. Bogut, Noah, Gortat, Udoh, Faried, Reed, whoever. Just get it done.

Udoh.... it’s looking particularly puzzling that we let him go.... Especially when you know they were concerned with continuing the culture of defense.

Maybe Udoh didn’t want a 3rd string slot? Did he decide to go elsewhere before or after Davis was secured?

I wonder what his buyout clause is right now, wherever he is.

Udoh.... it’s looking particularly puzzling that we let him go.... Especially when you know they were concerned with continuing the culture of defense.

Maybe Udoh didn’t want a 3rd string slot? Did he decide to go elsewhere before or after Davis was secured?

I wonder what his buyout clause is right now, wherever he is.
Been pimping Udoh for a while, even as a primary backup. People were enamored with the idea of finding out what we had in Bradley.

Also, I believe Udoh can be a legitimate defender on LeBron.

Been pimping Udoh for a while, even as a primary backup. People were enamored with the idea of finding out what we had in Bradley.
We needed to find out. The “we” here includes fans and the FO.

Time to correct course pretty damn soon.

We needed to find out. The “we” here includes fans and the FO.

Time to correct course pretty damn soon.
DL’s level of patience is much, much greater than ours. He won’t call it until TB’s final year, and he’ll rectify it in the offseason (of 2021).

The basketball landscape in China is obviously significantly altered since Udoh signed his contract. He might be the kind of guy who is perfectly positioned to be inspired by (or interested in) those transformations. Or, he may want out.

Talks should begin.

The basketball landscape in China is obviously significantly altered since Udoh signed his contract. He might be the kind of guy who is perfectly positioned to be inspired by (or interested in) those transformations. Or, he may want out.

Talks should begin.
They should, but I’m pretty sure the FO is comfortable seeing this out.

They should, but I’m pretty sure the FO is comfortable seeing this out.

We won’t make a change or acquisition unless Ed is ruled out for longer than his current projected timeline. We really need to talk with DL about the concept of “thin slicing”... Bradley has never showed anything worth reinvesting in... kinda kills me that guys like Christian Wood produce consistently on all levels when given a chance and get released and now magically he’s playing great for the Pistons and we are stuck with Tony... the very poor mans Jake Puddle.

We won’t make a change or acquisition unless Ed is ruled out for longer than his current projected timeline. We really need to talk with DL about the concept of “thin slicing”... Bradley has never showed anything worth reinvesting in... kinda kills me that guys like Christian Wood produce consistently on all levels when given a chance and get released and now magically he’s playing great for the Pistons and we are stuck with Tony... the very poor mans Jake Puddle.
Isn’t Fesenko still playing somewhere?

I feel like he's shown me enough where I'm okay with him being on the roster. Good rebounder, offensive potential. There's still things he needs to improve on. I don't want him on the floor in meaningful minutes (like playoff games). We're better with Ed at backup C, can't wait until he's back.

Like would Joakim Noah provide more winning basketball than Bradley? I think you’d have to say yes... and Noah is out of the league. It’s year three... I get he hasn’t had playing time but he’s had time with the stars... and playing time was always going to be tough to get with Rudy and Favs... and then bringing in competent backups because honestly he wasn’t ready for playing time...

WHICH IS WHY THE PICK NEVER MADE ANY DAMN SENSE!

Like would Joakim Noah provide more winning basketball than Bradley? I think you’d have to say yes... and Noah is out of the league. It’s year three... I get he hasn’t had playing time but he’s had time with the stars... and playing time was always going to be tough to get with Rudy and Favs... and then bringing in competent backups because honestly he wasn’t ready for playing time...

WHICH IS WHY THE PICK NEVER MADE ANY DAMN SENSE!
I hate it when people are right IN ADVANCE OF THE EVIDENCE (mostly because the masses take this as a license to go with their gut, and stick to their untested convictions), but it’s starting to look like the anti-TB crowd was right—on one way or another, and for one reason or another.

Even if he ends up being an NBA player, it looks like his timeline isn’t in-synch with the Jazz. Too-****ing-bad.

EDIT: it’s also clear that some people have better guts. Going with HH’s is obviously a pretty good idea.