What's new

We lost a year - but JAZZFANZ ARE PATIENT>

**** it...bring on Golden State. In 2007, the #1 seeded Dallas Mavericks were upset in the first round after an impressive 67 win season, by the same Golden State Warriors. Karma is a bitch and we will be delivering it to them.

Look what happened with GS last night with one key player out, they get whooped by the Mavs. How many have we got out? Seems like half the team.

The kids are alright. Get Rudy, Favs, Alec back and look out with a weaker schedule. Get Dante back for the playoffs? We could be a tough first round matchup.

Look what happened with GS last night with one key player out, they get whooped by the Mavs. How many have we got out? Seems like half the team.

The kids are alright. Get Rudy, Favs, Alec back and look out with a weaker schedule. Get Dante back for the playoffs? We could be a tough first round matchup.

Favors, Gobert, Burks and Exum. 4 of our 6 best players and our 3 best defenders.

We lost a year? I think even though we've lost players to injury, we are still moving forward and progressing in certain areas. The biggest area of gain is developing our bench as they're forced into starting spots and bigger roles. This will build our bench for next season if we can retain all our players. The biggest concern is why are our players consistently getting injured? There's been a chronic trend dating back several years. The team needs to look into physical training and see if our injuries are stemmed from the type of training our players are being instructed.

Silver linning for me is that with all these injuries we are seeing where we are and what we need.

Withey and Neto belong on this team and I want to see them as the back up C and PG respectively.

Keep Ingles around as an end of bencher.

Millsap and Johnson need to go.

Let Pleiss continue to develop.

Jazz should focus on a starting SG with an outside shot. Make Hood the primary SF back up. Get a new PF back up. Keep Lyles and see if he develops. He is not the problem. Having said that, if he makes or breaks a deal that would be good for the Jazz then you throw him into the deal. Work on a back up PF to compete with Lyles or take his spot if he's dealt.

Gobert/Withey/Pleiss
Favors/Lyles(?)
Hayward/Hood/Ingles
SG??/Burks
Exum/Neto

That's 12 players. Keep Burke as the 3rd string PG?