What's new

We must not listen big mike

Yeah Imma go ahead and pass on Lauri for Brown thx.
A.) I wouldn’t trade Lauri for Brown. His contract and his development point to an ascending player that the Jazz should keep to build around.

B.) I’d be perfectly happy putting a package together for Jaylen Brown, and I could easily see him being Danny Ainge’s “big target” of this rebuild. I think Brown and Markkanen would be a fantastic tandem. I’d also try to keep the #9 pick and Walker Kessler if this happens though. Everything else should be on the table to add a young, All-NBA caliber wing.

A.) I wouldn’t trade Lauri for Brown. His contract and his development point to an ascending player that the Jazz should keep to build around.

B.) I’d be perfectly happy putting a package together for Jaylen Brown, and I could easily see him being Danny Ainge’s “big target” of this rebuild. I think Brown and Markkanen would be a fantastic tandem. I’d also try to keep the #9 pick and Walker Kessler if this happens though. Everything else should be on the table to add a young, All-NBA caliber wing.
I like Lauri and Jaylen together in theory. But we need one hell of a table setter to complete that trio.

I like Lauri and Jaylen together in theory. But we need one hell of a table setter to complete that trio.
We dont run that much dribble heavy action offense from the point so I dont see the logic here.

Our ball movement offense was very prolific last year and Brown replacing Ochai on the rotation would be a huge upgrade without taking anything away skillsetwise.

I would be livid if we traded Lauri for Brown.
I think most of us would, and I doubt it happens.

I also don't see Boston moving JB for young prospects + draft capital. Don't have a source there, but this is their "go for it" window. I bet the end result is either the supermax or they trade him for a package including another star under longer team control.

I think most of us would, and I doubt it happens.

I also don't see Boston moving JB for young prospects + draft capital. Don't have a source there, but this is their "go for it" window. I bet the end result is either the supermax or they trade him for a package including another star under longer team control.
I mostly agree with this, but if they’re moving Brown the Jazz should get into the game and try to put together a draft capital heavy package or work to facilitate with draft capital for another team moving a star to Boston.

I mostly agree with this, but if they’re moving Brown the Jazz should get into the game and try to put together a draft capital heavy package or work to facilitate with draft capital for another team moving a star to Boston.
No disagreement.

New Orleans is an interesting trade partner. Wonder if you could put a draft capital together for Ingram. Would they want even more picks? Are they looking to blow it up. Front court of Ingram, Lauri and Walker would be long.