What's new

Weird Possibly Dumb Question?

Wow I think you are way off base here.

Removing the collaxuary would IMMEDIATELY cause the subject to go into dianphormic abrosia which leads to acute hymertosis of the liver in most individuals.

Recipe for disaster.

Not true when you take into account flagitated arterial paroxysm. This is common knowledge.

^^ quit shoving your zoobery down our throats. Classic Ute fans tbh

How about if you put pure liquid microdot acid in somebodies coffee everyday before going to work?

How do you gais think that's work?

this would be true, however, you seem to be discounting the effects of the fermathine present in the gellafial stream. this would negate the occurrence of the hermopathial rhythms and instead present signs of flagetrumellation. the only tested remedy to this malady is to remove the collaxuary altogether and replace it with a robotic mechanism to mimic the effects of the biofunctlaterial system.
What?

FO02_NPC_Myron_B.png

Any chance of Mithridatism to occur? Maybe if you keep the doses small enough and long enough, his/her body can become completely insensitive to the heroin. Actually isn't it the process anyway?

But the problem is people can't keep it with small doses. So it eventually leads to the overdose. But if we keep it at small doses and the person has no idea what's going on with himself/herself, and if he/she doesn't resort the any kind of meds at least for a certain threshold time, maybe there would be no addiction or whatsoever to observe.

So Gameface, I believe you have to increase the doses gradually like all the real addicts do. But the best way would be just a few drop of cyanide to her dinner or drink. Must be careful though, she may switch the glasses. Does your mom read the board? You should be thorough.

Last edited:
I play them some Keith Sweat. Does deh tricc.

Sent from this JF App.

Any chance of Mithridatism to occur? Maybe if you keep the doses small enough and long enough, his/her body can become completely insensitive to the heroin. Actually isn't it the process anyway?

But the problem is people can't keep it with small doses. So it eventually leads to the overdose. But if we keep it at small doses and the person has no idea what's going on with himself/herself, and if he/she doesn't resort the any kind of meds at least for a certain threshold time, maybe there would be no addiction or whatsoever to observe.

So Gameface, I believe you have to increase the doses gradually like all the real addicts do. But the best way would be just a few drop of cyanide to her dinner or drink. Must be careful though, she may switch the glasses. Does your mom read the board? You should be thorough.

Good stuff.

Repped accordingly

Sinister.

Actually good question that I wouldn't mind babe answering. haha (only serious)

thanks for the invite.

How do you know Mormons don't do that with the Jello? And considering who owns the big beer outfits, it could be something in the beer, too.

I'm pretty sure this thread is about the Libertarian ideal of personal freedom, but I've been thinking a bit about an 1830s "revelation" of Joseph Smith, received after Emma and some other women told him and his elite corps of Leaders told him they were not going to clean up a room filled with splattered chaws, buggers wipe all over the furniture, and the floor an inch deep in mud from the shoes or boots these noble thinkers were too damn good to take off before coming inside.

Personally, I find women are the instigators of most of my "revelations", too. So much so that I sometimes allow as how that if it weren't for women, there'd be no such thing as civilization.

But, seriously, the Lord told Joseph Smith that the underlying reason for not drinking tea or coffee, smoking or chewing tobacco, or alcoholic drinking. . . . . . is because of the international corporate purveyors these basically worthless if not harmful habit-forming commodities. The way I read it, the Lord Himself says it's not good to spend your hard-earned limited means on worthless stuff that supports people who will use their profits from your destruction buying your government and turning you into slaves.

Frankly, it strikes me as absurd that a government can tell people what to do with any resources, material or intellectual, and it's proof of my thesis above that international corporates have been buying our governments for ages to ensure their profits. The modern translation of "evil and conspiring men" is "lobbyists and politicians".

So, Game, take a stand for freedom and dump your habituating vices, and the whole world will come out fresh and hopeful, and you'll live to play with your great-grandkids. Talking about the "right" or "privilige" to enslave yourself to merhandizers just seems absurd to me. . . . .

So I was thinking about addiction the other day and I wondered:

If you were studying someone without their knowledge and had pretty much complete control over their environment and slowly got them addicted to heroin by adding it to various items they consumed, sometimes their coffee, sometimes their salad, sometimes their chewing gum, etc. how would the addiction affect them? They wouldn't be able to identify the source of the addictive substance, so what would they crave? If you slowly weaned them off would they be as likely as your average heroin addict to start using again? I mean, they wouldn't even know it was heroin they were addicted to. Would it be something that could easily be triggered, like if they got some lortab after a dentist visit or something they would go full blown nuts for the stuff immediately?

Maybe it's a dumb question. I don't know. Was just curious.

So now for a actually serious answer to this, on topic.

I confess to being a chemist, and I used to be fairly well-informed on the chemical additives that are on the market as food-grade flavor and aroma agents. I could work up a list of hundreds of specific chemicals manufactured in specialty chemical facilities from basic petroleum distillates via multiple synthetic chemical reactions. . . . . that make Doritos too good to stop eating, and almost every other food somehow more appealing to our appetites, if not our habit centers in our brains. The reason Coke is called "Coke" is because it once actually had cocaine in it, for example. . . .

Today I think one of our most serious issues is the phytoestrogenic "plasticizers" that are present in most of our food packaging materials, continually leaking out chemicals that act like estrogen in our bodies, turning us guys in to gays or maybe "less guy" critters, and turning our women into raging hormonal monsters who can't deal with reason.

uhhhhmmmm.. . . . . . well . . . . . my wife says I've gotta go do some chores.

So now for a actually serious answer to this, on topic.

I confess to being a chemist, and I used to be fairly well-informed on the chemical additives that are on the market as food-grade flavor and aroma agents. I could work up a list of hundreds of specific chemicals manufactured in specialty chemical facilities from basic petroleum distillates via multiple synthetic chemical reactions. . . . . that make Doritos too good to stop eating, and almost every other food somehow more appealing to our appetites, if not our habit centers in our brains. The reason Coke is called "Coke" is because it once actually had cocaine in it, for example. . . .

Today I think one of our most serious issues is the phytoestrogenic "plasticizers" that are present in most of our food packaging materials, continually leaking out chemicals that act like estrogen in our bodies, turning us guys in to gays or maybe "less guy" critters, and turning our women into raging hormonal monsters who can't deal with reason.

uhhhhmmmm.. . . . . . well . . . . . my wife says I've gotta go do some chores.

Wtf was that about?

here's a question - why when using phrases like "there's a X year age difference" or "there's a X hour time difference" etc - why is the noun (ie, year or hour) singular even though the number is most likely more than one? Examples: there's a three year age difference between my kids, or there's a two hour time difference between Chicago and Los Angeles.

But if you say it like this: the difference is three years or the difference is two hours then you pluralize the noun.

Doesn't that seem odd?

here's a question - why when using phrases like "there's a X year age difference" or "there's a X hour time difference" etc - why is the noun (ie, year or hour) singular even though the number is most likely more than one? Examples: there's a three year age difference between my kids, or there's a two hour time difference between Chicago and Los Angeles.

But if you say it like this: the difference is three years or the difference is two hours then you pluralize the noun.

Doesn't that seem odd?

Because it's English. You guys have no idea how irregular English language is. Here is a poem I remember from mid school.

Let's face it.
English is a strange language.
There is no egg in the eggplant,
No ham in the hamburger,
And neither pine nor apple in the pineapple.
English muffins were not invented in England.
French fries were not invented in France.

We sometimes take English for granted,
But if we examine its paradoxes we find that
Quicksand takes you down slowly,
Boxing rings are square,
And a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

If writers write, how come fingers don't fing.
If the plural of tooth is teeth,
Shouldn't the plural of phone booth be phone beeth?
If the teacher taught,
Why didn't the preacher praught.

If a vegetarian eats vegetables,
What the heck does a humanitarian eat!?
Why do people recite at a play,
Yet play at a recital?
Park on driveways and
Drive on parkways?

You have to marvel at the unique lunacy
Of a language where a house can burn up as
It burns down,
And in which you fill in a form
By filling it out,
And a bell is only heard once it goes!

English was invented by people, not computers,
And it reflects the creativity of the human race
(Which of course isn't a race at all).

That is why
When the stars are out they are visible,
But when the lights are out they are invisible.
And why it is that when I wind up my watch
It starts,
But when I wind up this poem
It ends.