What's new

Western conference regular season prediction contest

looks like blazer sucking and rockets playing well screw up everyone's prediction lol

The average miss was 4 positions for both Portland and Houston.

Theejazz, KQWin, Rgiss and Downunder and MDAV missed Houston by 1.
jjscap nailed Portland and tfivas & dipship missed by 2.

Cool I'm 12th.

Glad I was invited to do this. Oh wait yall are my haters so of course I was not told
GSW
Spurs
OKC
Clippers
Blazers
Houston
Grizzlies
Utah Bass
Dallas
T Wolves
Denver
Lakers
Suns
Kings
Pelicans

Jazz Gal has more brains then all of you dudes combined. She has them at 6th which is around the region they will finish(6-9) but seeing top 2 top 3 just shows how clueless yall are. Yall act like the Jazz are the only team that can improve. That other teams are just basedlien ou.. Some of you must be on drugs to say top 3 even 4 is beyond HOMERISM

TOp 3 finish, Yall on crack and yall acting like the season is over for Dallas. We have barely started and so many games to play I would never cast doubt on a team with an aging but still a star in Dirk.

All I remember is I said Blazers and OKC would finish higher then the Jazz.. Jjust remember that you bone heads. Funny as F that sonme tried to argue with me on OKC when I said RW is a STUD and ALL STARS wins games in this league. When are you guys going give me my credit? Do I need to be right for ten years straight? Only reason I even post here anymore because yall try to talk down to me and say I don't know blah blah blah but yet im always right. So once my credit comes ill disappear because I honestly hate the jazz. only liked them since my orange n blue brother Dwill played for them... No dwill no reason to root for a team full of role players with no stars

most kill you jazz people that yes you have the better team now but knowing the Lakers will win a chip before yall, Will get to a finals before yall. Looking at that young talent. Sorry but jazz have allright talent nothing great. Lakers have some great young pieces

Im thankful that on a beautiful Saturday, I'm able to bring up a bunch of your tripe and laugh at you while drinking a cold beer. Thank you, NCJ.

Thanks to [MENTION=300]silesian[/MENTION] for making this.
I did not expect OKC to rank this well. In fact I thought a Durantless OKC would be out of the playoffs. Strangely they're #6 with a point differential of +0.9, they won so many close games. So I'm -6 on them as of now.

Also HOU exceeded my expectation giving me -3.
I'm still not sure if OKC and HOU can proceed to the 2nd round in the playoffs though.

1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Clippers
4. Jazz
5. TrailBlazers
6. Thunder
7. Rockets
8. Timberwolves
9. Grizzlies
10. Pelicans
11. Nuggets
12. Mavericks
13. Kings
14. Suns
15. Lakers

--

Quite confident in the top 6 and bottom 4-- the middle is a wreck tho.

Funny how this is a total wreck and I'm still tied for third.

In hindsight i'm most disappointed with having the Blazers over the Rockets, and the Wolves ahead of the Nuggets. I'm fairly okay with how I guessed everything else though.

Up to this point, we pick - on average - the Thunder to be either the sixth or seventh team. I find it amusing, since I think Westbrook is not only a ballhog, but also as dumb as they come. He is someone who, despite being mistake-prone, refuses to be anything but a very high usage player - even while playing with the best scorer in the game. On defense he has lapses often. He is very athletic, of course, and has become a decent shooter but otherwise is a disaster.

We may see him averaging over 30 points per game, but it would come with him shooting bellow 40% from the field, while making more than 4 turnovers per game, perhaps even 5.

oof

after a quick browse, it seems clear that JFC whiffed on the Rockets, Blazers, and Wolves more than the other teams. Especially the Rockets. There were dummies who had them as low as 10.

Im thankful that on a beautiful Saturday, I'm able to bring up a bunch of your tripe and laugh at you while drinking a cold beer. Thank you, NCJ.

Yes, @northcarolinajazz never disappoints in his ability to amuse. Despite having the advantage of making a prediction a few weeks after the season started, his score is 30, placing him ahead of only 7 other jazzfanz. At least you are better than the bottom 14%. His lack of awareness of basketball ignorance is surpassed only by his douchbaggery.

looks like MDAV has this locked up. Congrats, holmes.

Pretty close to a lock, not quite.

If you switch LAL-PHX and OKC-LAC, then Nate505 wins

If you change NO-DAL-MIN to DAL-MIN-NO, then HGB & MDAV tie.

If you change DEN-NO-DAL to NO-DAL-DEN (pretty unlikely), then HGB, Nate505, CrawInst and MDAV tie.

Last edited: