What's new

Western conference regular season prediction contest

You think I take these things serious or put any effort in? I copied another list and made stupid changes (with the exception of the obvious GSW and where I thought the Jazz would end up).

I've participated in one JF contest (the original all time draft contest) and found it a huge waste of time.

Actually you have participated in 2 now apparently. Since you did in fact participate in this prediction thread.

I never rebuked frank or tried to knock him down to the mat.

naos gonna naos

I never rebuked frank or tried to knock him down to the mat.

naos gonna naos

I've been meaning to give you this link (since you are a casual bandwagon fan and missed it), but forgot until today:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/qa-with-utah-jazz-ceo-and-undercover-boss-greg-miller/

Miller: I think it's had the effect of levelling the playing field. the luxury tax is now so punitive that even the markets with deeper pockets would have to be really crazy to go into that. I can tell you that as long as our family owns the team and the current tax structure, you'll never see the Jazz go into the luxury tax. The playing field has been levelled somewhat.

Wow I was pretty off about the Rockets. Harden is a beast this year. Guess that big idiot Dwight really was holding the team back.

Blazers have sucked.

The Russel Westbrooks have done well, but a one man team can't make noise in the playoffs so fml.

Spurs stay consistent even without their leader, a bit surprising, but not really. They really are the patriots of the NBA.

Warriors look a lot weaker than I had anticipated.

Edit: and lmfao @ Clippers. They just can't do anything right.

My biggest drag is Kings. They cost me 6 pts. Need them to start falling to the bottom where they should belong.

1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Clippers
4. Jazz
5. TrailBlazers
6. Thunder
7. Rockets
8. Timberwolves
9. Grizzlies
10. Pelicans
11. Nuggets
12. Mavericks
13. Kings
14. Suns
15. Lakers

--

Quite confident in the top 6 and bottom 4-- the middle is a wreck tho.

I really didn't believe in Houston, lol.