What's new

Western conference regular season prediction contest

I am 6 foot 3 200 lbs beard, tattoo and ride bikes, Not bycycles either although I do got two of them but 3 motorcycles so I am not " Special" although I have done charity runs for people with disabilities.

I found his facebook page. Here he is in real life. That is a nice beard.

really-fat-guy-on-computer_1295986041.jpg

Denver Nuggets future is so flipping bright.. Just watching them is awesome. They are going be a load in the western come 3 years. Mudiay is going end up a bigger version of Dwill. The future backcourt for the Nuggets has special written all over it. Mudiay, Gary Harris, Murray, Beasley are all young gunners who can shoot it.
Mudiay jumpshot has came alone ways already.. Most suck for Jazz fans knowing the nuggets are going pass yall up within next couple years. They got so much young talent it is insane. Gallo is a player I think the Jazz could use because Jazz are more ready to win at the moment and I have been rough on him in past but he has gotten tougher and will go get boards now. Can play the 3/4. I expect a lot of playoff teams to hit the nuggets up about him around the trade deadline

Buttnuggets were nice guys for giving us Gobert for practically nothing.

That's some quality management there, I tells ya.

Now that we're a few games in

1 - Warriors (though I think they will likely have a losing record against at least 1 amongst Spurs/Clippers/Jazz)
2 - Spurs
3 - Clippers
4 - Jazz
5 - Thunder
6 - Blazers
7 - Rockets
8 - Wolves
9 - Grizzlies
10 - Mavericks
11 - Nuggets
12 - Kings
13 - Lakers
14 - Pelicans
15 - Suns

Gotta admit, Jazz are ****ing good this year.

I know I'm late, but this is where I'd put the teams:

1 - GS
2 - SA
3 - Clippers
4 - Thunder
5 - Portland
6 - Jazz
7 - Rockets
8 - Grizz
9 - Nuggets
10 - Kings
11 - Pelicans
12 - Timberwolves
13 - Lakers
14 - Suns
15 - Mavericks

Looking good for the couple of people who didn't pick GS 1st. Sissy boy Durant got his *** handed to him tonight by the Lakers.

I couldn't believe it either. You didn't list the Lakers. Go ahead and add 15 to your score.

lol

silesian PM'd me I had left out the Lakers and asked where I wanted to put them. I told him to put them between the Grizzlies and the T'Wolves. All this was done before the deadline.

Good thing you asked cos I had totally forgotten about it, LOL.

GSW is eventually going click and go on a 20 straight winning run Smurf. We saw this with the Heat when they first arrived. GSW will still be the number 1 seed but your not going see them with a record number of wins like last year, Unlike the Jazz the Warriors are just waiting for the playoffs to get here. Utah got to fight to make it in but GSW knows they can sleepwalk thru the regular season and then get down to business come playoff time. Find it funny Jazz fans rip on Warriors when the Warriors are so vastly better and the Jazz don't even make a dot on the Warriors radar. They are worried about teams Like the Spurs and lesser extent Clippers and OKC but they are not even worried about the Jazz.lol. Some of you are really funny

silesian PM'd me I had left out the Lakers and asked where I wanted to put them. I told him to put them between the Grizzlies and the T'Wolves. All this was done before the deadline.

Good thing you asked cos I had totally forgotten about it, LOL.

Why should we as a community accept your backroom deal with silesian? Especially after your involvement in Draftgate.

You a cheater

Well selisian did PM me, I'm sure that's time stamped, so there's proof that I've put in the lineup in time.

We need to see what is in these emails!!

I ok'd this correction. I went back to several folks who had simple omissions and allowed for corrections.