What's new

Western conference regular season prediction contest

Glad I was invited to do this. Oh wait yall are my haters so of course I was not told
GSW
Spurs
OKC
Clippers
Blazers
Houston
Grizzlies
Utah Bass
Dallas
T Wolves
Denver
Lakers
Suns
Kings
Pelicans

Jazz Gal has more brains then all of you dudes combined. She has them at 6th which is around the region they will finish(6-9) but seeing top 2 top 3 just shows how clueless yall are. Yall act like the Jazz are the only team that can improve. That other teams are just basedlien ou.. Some of you must be on drugs to say top 3 even 4 is beyond HOMERISM

TOp 3 finish, Yall on crack and yall acting like the season is over for Dallas. We have barely started and so many games to play I would never cast doubt on a team with an aging but still a star in Dirk.

All I remember is I said Blazers and OKC would finish higher then the Jazz.. Jjust remember that you bone heads. Funny as F that sonme tried to argue with me on OKC when I said RW is a STUD and ALL STARS wins games in this league. When are you guys going give me my credit? Do I need to be right for ten years straight? Only reason I even post here anymore because yall try to talk down to me and say I don't know blah blah blah but yet im always right. So once my credit comes ill disappear because I honestly hate the jazz. only liked them since my orange n blue brother Dwill played for them... No dwill no reason to root for a team full of role players with no stars

most kill you jazz people that yes you have the better team now but knowing the Lakers will win a chip before yall, Will get to a finals before yall. Looking at that young talent. Sorry but jazz have allright talent nothing great. Lakers have some great young pieces

Jazz Gal has more brains then all of you dudes combined.

Welcome back, Dunning Kruger!! We missed you dearly. Hope your little life is improving as you get the attention you so desperately crave. Let's all give some pity hugs for our impotent little guy.

On no planet is Hill better player then Teague. That is straight garbage to even mention that. Utah got the worse part of this trade.

Dude, your credibility is totally shot on issue after issue after issue. Maybe you should get an alt so people will take you seriously for awhile.

Glad I was invited to do this. Oh wait yall are my haters so of course I was not told
GSW
Spurs
OKC
Clippers
Blazers
Houston
Grizzlies
Utah Bass
Dallas
T Wolves
Denver
Lakers
Suns
Kings
Pelicans

Everyone was invited to do this. it's called paying attention.

Everyone was invited to do this. it's called paying attention.

But NCJ has a good point. After all, it was only stickied for a week. I should have taken extra steps to invite the "special" fans. This may be a requirement of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

But NCJ has a good point. After all, it was only stickied for a week. I should have taken extra steps to invite the "special" fans. This may be a requirement of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

If I warn or infract him would that be discrimination?

If I warn or infract him would that be discrimination?

I am 6 foot 3 200 lbs beard, tattoo and ride bikes, Not bycycles either although I do got two of them but 3 motorcycles so I am not " Special" although I have done charity runs for people with disabilities.

Denver Nuggets future is so flipping bright.. Just watching them is awesome. They are going be a load in the western come 3 years. Mudiay is going end up a bigger version of Dwill. The future backcourt for the Nuggets has special written all over it. Mudiay, Gary Harris, Murray, Beasley are all young gunners who can shoot it.
Mudiay jumpshot has came alone ways already.. Most suck for Jazz fans knowing the nuggets are going pass yall up within next couple years. They got so much young talent it is insane. Gallo is a player I think the Jazz could use because Jazz are more ready to win at the moment and I have been rough on him in past but he has gotten tougher and will go get boards now. Can play the 3/4. I expect a lot of playoff teams to hit the nuggets up about him around the trade deadline

I am 6 foot 3 200 lbs beard, tattoo and ride bikes, Not bycycles either although I do got two of them but 3 motorcycles so I am not " Special" although I have done charity runs for people with disabilities.

I never called you "special" because you are anything but.

I'm proud of you. It takes a lot of guts to go through gender reassignment like that.

I'm not sure why riding motorcycles and having tattoos has anything to do with being an idiot.

Thanks again for the endless entertainment. My son and I are literally laughing out loud at your posts.

Bycycles. That is awesomeness.

By the way, still waiting for you to post videos of your hoops game you were bragging about. I hear crickets.