What's new

What’s the biggest mistakes the Jazz FO has ever made?

What’s the biggest mistakes the Jazz FO has ever made?

• Trading Mike Conley to the T’Wolves

• We don’t make mistakes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tyrone Corbin

Can't agree with this one. The league-wide optics of bypassing the longtime, loyal black head assistant coach carried too much negative weight.
Jazz were smart not to give all who want to claim that Utah is a racist backwater grist for the mill.

They had no choice in the matter.

Trading two good picks to move up to pick trey burke instead of drafting Giannis

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Using two picks to trade up for Burke in the Gianis draft
Just saw this. Beat me to it. That sucked bad.
I was camping at one of my favorite camping spots when that draft was going on and I was listening on the radio. I was so pissed.

Can't agree with this one. The league-wide optics of bypassing the longtime, loyal black head assistant coach carried too much negative weight.
Jazz were smart not to give all who want to claim that Utah is a racist backwater grist for the mill.

They had no choice in the matter.
Making franchise defining decisions based on optics is definitely beta, loser decision making. Utah is a "racist backwater grist for the mill." Own it.

Making franchise defining decisions based on optics is definitely beta, loser decision making. Utah is a "racist backwater grist for the mill." Own it.

Hey at least you didn't disagree with my point or call me racist for making it. So there's that.

As to Utah being a racist backwater, move yourself to Oakland and enjoy. We have it good here.

Why do people think Conley was a Jazz mistake, that was 100% the right decision they were probably just late on it. It was the Lakers choice to send him to Minny. Even if it was under our control….what are we even talking about? We traded for a team’s picks who had Ant, Towns, and now Gobert locked under contract. Those picks should have never ever been expected to be good.

Why do people think Conley was a Jazz mistake, that was 100% the right decision they were probably just late on it. It was the Lakers choice to send him to Minny. Even if it was under our control….what are we even talking about? We traded for a team’s picks who had Ant, Towns, and now Gobert locked under contract. Those picks should have never ever been expected to be good.
Always a bad idea to give a team a good player when you own their picks.

Always a bad idea to give a team a good player when you own their picks.

We did not give them Conley, the Lakers did. And besides that, Conley is minuscule compared to giving them you know...Rudy Gobert.

You really cannot see the teams identity switch that happened after they got rid of DLos toxic *** and replaced that with Mike's leadership?

Team is more (or less) than just the sum of its parts.