What's new

what are our odds if DM becomes an elite facilitator?

Should've made Donovan the PG this entire time, especially when we had the prime Jingles on the floor as the secondary facilitator the last couple of seasons. That's plenty of playmaking to make your offense flow.

The only case to not make DM our main playmaker/facilitator is if we've gotten a true elite floor general who can give you 10+ assists any given night, like CP3 or Jrue Holiday.

5.5 apg is already a team high this season. Conley only averages 5.3 a game, and has never averaged more than 6.5 a game in his career.
Exactly. We dont have an elite facilitator on our team.

Should've made Donovan the PG this entire time, especially when we had the prime Jingles on the floor as the secondary facilitator the last couple of seasons. That's plenty of playmaking to make your offense flow.

The only case to not make DM our main playmaker/facilitator is if we've gotten a true elite floor general who can give you 10+ assists any given night, like CP3 or Jrue Holiday.
This is why I was against the conley trade. I have always wanted DM to play the point. Well that and the fact that conley is old, undersized, overpaid, and injury prone.

This is why I was against the conley trade. I have always wanted DM to play the point. Well that and the fact that conley is old, undersized, overpaid, and injury prone.
Conley averages less assists per game in his career than Kyrie Irving, who's alway known as a scoring first PG

"I know my passing has improved, but I think it's creating advantages for us. … That's been the biggest thing for me," Mitchell said. "I'm trying to find ways to make the game easier for everybody. … The biggest thing is taking steps in that right direction."

glad you are reading JF dm