What's new

What are your main sources of News?

Can't believe ppl actually rely on CNN and Fox for news.

Van Jones is dope and so is Gerger but oh man the rest are just straight excrement.

Google News and RealClear

They have articles from all over. Lots of foreign press as well.

Fox News is the only credible news source. Rest are all indoctrination outlets. If you do not listen to Fox News chances are you are brainwashed an think life should be some sort of hay ride where everything is free an lollipops grow on trees.

I listen to NPR off and on depending on my mood for sports, talk radio, comedy or music while driving.

There are 2 NPR apps that are pretty good. NPR & NPR-one

The NPR App is a text newsfeed. You can click to listen to stories but it's not the primary format. It's clean no ads or celebrity gossip. I really appreciate their science coverage. They will often link directly to a paper in a journal rather than to an article by another journalist.
NPR one is audio. I prefer using it over the radio. You select your local station and your favorite programs and let it do its thing. It works seamlessly with bluetooth. Press play when you get into the car in the morning. As soon as you turn the car off it pauses and starts playing when you turn the car back on. Way better than listening to half of a story.

You lost me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO-0i6jWe1U

you got a problem with Van? Speak.

I never follow either for news (eww), sometimes if I'm flicking through and I see Van on the panel, i'll tune in to hear his takes. As you can see in the video attached, he can easily earn the respect of those across all ideological stripes. He's probably the most liked "left" pundit on television these days.

Meanwhile in the news... Mentally unstable person or radical islamist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avFOaWwWzPc

server.html

My God. Guys. You are rascist cause you do not want to be slaughtered. I mean, how kin anyone not allow this protest? How kin you sit back while yielding black men are reaching for guns? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!