What's new

What do you think happens with Clarkson?

What do you think happens with JC in free agency?

• Total voters
I wonder if signing Collins makes him more likely to stay, feeling like we have a team that can compete, or less likely to stay since he has to share his initials with someone on the team.

Not as worried about Hendricks after bring in Collins. But if we do bring back Clarkson, Keyonte almost certainly will become Dok 2.0

I could picture the Jazz signing and trading him to a destination he likes. I think the Jazz like Clarkson, but whether they keep him will depend on whether they have another PG solution.

Think it's between signs here or S&T. Leaning towards stays here. Jazz still have a need for his skillset

I agree about his skillset, and I also think re-signing him could come in handy down the road if we need to use his contract in a trade.

I think he's gone. I think he opts-in and gets an extension in the free agency period when he can get 140% raises. Or a sign-and-trade. Or he opts out and just signs elsewhere (this seems the least likely of those options).

Honestly, I am having a tough time getting a read on this. It seems like he should have a good market but that it has been more tepid than what I think.

I hope he stays.

Our roster is more ready than I’d initially thought with the addition of Collins.

Keyonte / Sexton
Ochai / Clarkson
Markkanen / Sendabaugh
Collins / Hendricks
Kessler / Olynyk

(I hope we trade out THT in this scenario)

A nice blend of youth and vets.

I think we’re ready to make a dent in the playoff with this roster.

I hope he stays.

Our roster is more ready than I’d initially thought with the addition of Collins.

Keyonte / Sexton
Ochai / Clarkson
Markkanen / Sendabaugh
Collins / Hendricks
Kessler / Olynyk

I doubt Keyonte starts at PG but you never know I guess.

I too hope Clarkson stays after that Collins trade happened

I hope he stays.

Keyonte / Sexton
Ochai / Clarkson
Markkanen / Sendabaugh
Collins / Hendricks
Kessler / Olynyk

If Clarkson is here then he is starting.

We can get a pretty clean starting lineup if we did a THT/Monte Morris trade.

If Clarkson is here then he is starting. And Keyonte isn't starting either.

We can get a pretty clean starting lineup if we did a THT/Monte Morris trade.
Well that’s your opinion, for me I think Clarkson’s skill set lends itself better as coming off the bench as our 6th man scorer.