What's new

WHAT FUTURE HOLDS

Maybe it’s just me but I’ll be damned if I’m the jazz if I’m going to let one of my top guys devalue themselves like that. If you want a guys loyalty, and his best I’m not going to allow them to be treated like an afterthought. That’s how you motivate someone to want to give his all to the team. Just some lifeisms from me.

Ok, thanks Pea brain!!
Hey you're the one who wants to break the bank on an aging undersized guard with a possibly chronic hamstring issue. Bad idea to lock down the bit of cap room we have for 2/3 of a season.

I would be shocked if the Jazz keep all 8 of their main guys past next year's trade deadline, and I think Niang is gone on top of that.

I don't think people fully appreciate how much ****ing money it would take to keep the team together and that small-market teams basically never go as high above the LT as they'd need to keep the team together.

This is the year. The following years are going to be painful.

I would be shocked if the Jazz keep all 8 of their main guys past next year's trade deadline, and I think Niang is gone on top of that.

I don't think people fully appreciate how much ****ing money it would take to keep the team together and that small-market teams basically never go as high above the LT as they'd need to keep the team together.

This is the year. The following years are going to be painful.
I think niang is gone and probably Conley.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We can lose Niang and Mike this year. Are they replaceable. Veteran PG and shooter. We can find someone like George, but Mike is different story. -

We can lose Niang and Mike this year. Are they replaceable. Veteran PG and shooter. We can find someone like George, but Mike is different story. -
I say that they are replaceable.

Having a core of Rudy, Donovan (who should be even better going forward), Clarkson, Joe, Royce, bogey is good core to plug in players around. Add in a good coach and a system that we know works and we should be good if we lose a few guys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I like Conley a lot but I do not mind DM playing the PG spot. I would rather see a bigger 2 guard playing along with DM.

A few ideas that I would look at.

Josh Richardson - Is overrated but in the right system, he could be a decent player and should come pretty cheap.
Josh Hart - One of my favorite players
Sterling Brown - could be a steal of a player