What's new

What has David Locke so upset?

repped. the only thing I would add is that it is Corbin's fault for not adding some different stuff sooner, instead of waiting two seasons to see that Jeffyball was not cutting it to get into the top tier of the league. Should have seen that when Jefferson was in Minny, and was playing even better than he is now. To his credit though, most of us thought that Jeffy just needed a good coach and system, and he could be great.

Actually, most of us thought a better point guard and some three point shooting was needed. The FO addressed that and it still failed.

Glad to see franklin getting all the rep.

Yeah, rep NAOS for providing the platform for me to dictate my genius from.

What's funny is Mahoney suggested a more dribble drive offense instead of pounding it into Al every time. Locke's response is the Jazz don't have the guys capable to do it. Ahem..I think Burks and Hayward would be fantastic in that type of offense but one of them was practically benched for the first half of the year. If Mahoney was a little more versed on the Jazz, he would have hammered Locke with that idea.

What's funny is Mahoney suggested a more dribble drive offense instead of pounding it into Al every time. Locke's response is the Jazz don't have the guys capable to do it. Ahem..I think Burks and Hayward would be fantastic in that type of offense but one of them was practically benched for the first half of the year. If Mahoney was a little more versed on the Jazz, he would have hammered Locke with that idea.
I know! Hayward is the king of drive and kick. Well, at least he is the king at driving and kicking it out to either Earl or Jamaal, who then stare at the ball all like, "What, you expect me to shoot this through that from all the way out here?"

Edit: It's gotten better since Ty put him on the floor with shooters.

Glad to see franklin getting all the rep.

Hahaha, I actually got some rep from this miserable post. Some hilarious comments, too.

But for reals, we all know franklin is the sole genius in that volley of posts.

well in all honesty our offence definatly has alot of room for improvment....... but its our defence or lack there of that helps loose the big and importaint games

a few observations

a) Tinsely is allways matched up agisnt someone that is going to score 20+ points agisnt him in 15 -20 min ...why cause he is old and slow and can't gaurd anyone ... so again why are we even playing him?

b) Big Al .. ok so somtimes he plays defence other times he is so pooped out from spending 15 seconds of the shot clock holding the ball and pump faking he lets guys go right past for either a dunk or a layup

c) when Foye and Moe play togeather ... you will be forced depend on the other three guys for rebounds ... you can expect the other team to get about 10 extra shots if there out there for very long .. they have to be about the worst rebounding gaurd combo ever

d) this brings us to the biggest flaw! we never make much any or any adjustments to our game plan ... sure corbin might slide a player over .. but our rotations are exactly the same every game for every team. it seems the only thing that will ever change it is if a player gets hurt and he has to backfill the minutes.. our rotation is more of a schedual

No. Not "yes men". I just want to find out where actual Jazz fans are. There doesn't seem to be many here.

Apart from a few suspected trolls, everyone on this site are Jazz fans. We just don't seem to be YOUR type of Jazz fan. Fair enough. I wish you luck playing in your own sandbox.

well in all honesty our offence definatly has alot of room for improvment....... but its our defence or lack there of that helps loose the big and importaint games

a few observations

a) Tinsely is allways matched up agisnt someone that is going to score 20+ points agisnt him in 15 -20 min ...why cause he is old and slow and can't gaurd anyone ... so again why are we even playing him?

b) Big Al .. ok so somtimes he plays defence other times he is so pooped out from spending 15 seconds of the shot clock holding the ball and pump faking he lets guys go right past for either a dunk or a layup

c) when Foye and Moe play togeather ... you will be forced depend on the other three guys for rebounds ... you can expect the other team to get about 10 extra shots if there out there for very long .. they have to be about the worst rebounding gaurd combo ever

d) this brings us to the biggest flaw! we never make much any or any adjustments to our game plan ... sure corbin might slide a player over .. but our rotations are exactly the same every game for every team. it seems the only thing that will ever change it is if a player gets hurt and he has to backfill the minutes.. our rotation is more of a schedual

haha, I bet you could score 20 on tinsley. heck, I might even be able to get a few points in on him.