What is the Best Sandwich Chain

What is your Favorite Sandwhich Chain?

• Subway

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jimmy John's

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Quizno's

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ... ... Not a sandwich guy, alright! (Joe Pesci style)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I don't know about Europe/Turkey, but a lot of those places are the same in name only when they are in different countries. For instance, the Pizza Huts in America are kind of dumpy, but in places I've been in China they are like high end restaurants where you have to make reservations a few days in advance to get a table.

It's a crazy world. You and underKRAPFOOD's unique perspectives are always appreciated.

BTW, German, it's your mercantilist national policy. You pay more for stuff but don't have that national trade surplus.

Is Doner Kebab liked in the States? Or Durum Kebab?

They sell tons of it every day in Europe.

People also like Wurst, for example Curry Wurst. These are sausages often with bread or sauces.

McDonald's is almost like a monopoly, follwed by Burger King and somewhere is Subway. Ah well, Dunkin' Donuts also exists in Germany. :)

There is nothing here in the US that I have found that is nearly as good as a Doner.

Anyway, the best sandwich is Gandalfo's
/thread

The Beatles wrote some of the worst lyrical songs (along with the best.) But this Yellow Submarine line is starting to penetrate me.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, coo coo ca-choo

well lets see being a single male living alone it's cheaper to eat out then it is to cook .. alot of times though I just am tired of the garbage thats out there I try to allways avoid Mcdonalds and Taco Bell
I still get alot of $1 items from Mcdonalds though :(

haven't tried Blimpie "3 min drive west of my house" or Jimmy Johns ... they deliver

Subway is alright eat there about 5 or 6 times a year lol

Quizno's I have thought to be better then Subway but heck its a once a year venture lol

I'm more into Asian, Greek and Mexican foods I guess