What's new

What NBA Players Are Underrated And Are Set For a Breakout Season?

Chris Paul.

That was easy. Right off the top of my head I got that one. Now tell me that Chris Paul, I'll use your words, "isn't good at all"

Hey, fishonjazz, (and I'll use the very words of Chris Paul) "maybe this basketball stuff ain't for you."
(Chris Paul said that to female ref Lauren Holtkamp. I feel I have to tell you that because you've made it clear you don't know much about basketball.)
God you are a trolling idiot. Chris paul is averaging 23.5 point per game in only 31 minutes so far this year you dumbass

God you are a trolling idiot. Chris paul is averaging 23.5 point per game in only 31 minutes so far this year you dumbass
Wow, so you feel two games is what you should look to for stats? Hey, if that were the case, Tim Hardaway Jr. is one of the greatest players in NBA history. The guy averages over 30 a game!

Chris Paul throughout his career is a 16-18 point a game guy. Got that? You don't look at a two game sample, kid. As I said, this basketball stuff ain't for you. You can come here, but don't get involved. Just listen and learn from adults like me who know basketball.

This fool fishonjazz actually thinks stats should be studied after two games played.
I can't make this up, folks.

Wow, so you feel two games is what you should look to for stats? Hey, if that were the case, Tim Hardaway Jr. is one of the greatest players in NBA history. The guy averages over 30 a game!

Chris Paul throughout his career is a 16-18 point a game guy. Got that? You don't look at a two game sample, kid. As I said, this basketball stuff ain't for you. You can come here, but don't get involved. Just listen and learn from adults like me who know basketball.

This fool fishonjazz actually thinks stats should be studied after two games played.

The stats you posted about melo were based on 2 games this year. Dumbass

Also cp3 has always averaged way over 16 points per 48 minutes. Dumbass.

What can’t be made up is how Melo was the jazz best player in the OKC series. Jazz destroyed them when he was in the game. Haha

Fox is awesome, only needs to improve his 3pt shooting. He's made as many 3s this season as Mo Bamba but on 5 more attempts. Fox (4 of 17) -Bamba (4 of 12)