What's new

What other 4 teams would you chose?

Ben10

So I'm looking at getting the league pass were you get to chose 5 teams to watch. I am only really getting it for the Jazz, so I'm not sure who the other 4 teams are that I should pick. I'm thinking the T-Wolves are going to be one of them. They should be fun to watch once Rubio gets back.

Teams that I well not chose to watch: Lakers, Rockets, Heat, Knicks, Hawks, Celtics, Raptors, Magic, Bobcats, Thunder, Mavericks.

Teams that I don't like but play a style that is fun to watch: Warriors, Nuggets, Wizards, Nets.

So name the other 4 teams other than the Jazz you would chose to watch and why.

Memphis - lived there and have always liked them

Indy - New up and coming team. The Jazz of the east (yes they are a step or two ahead of the Jazz)

Thunder - I just like Durant, Ibaka, Harden. Plus they are the mark of what I want you the Jazz to surpase in the division. (I think hating them becasue of Seattle is stupid)

Minny - I see them as a big rival for Utah. They are both rising fast and in the same division. Would be interesting to follow them both and see how they compare.

My heart would want to choose Pheonix but there is no one there worth watching to me.

HELL NO!! to Lakers, GSTankers, Nuggets, Rockets, Blazers, Heat and Celtics.

Timberwolves - As mentioned, they'll be fun to watch and could be a long-time rival of the Jazz

Thunder - Even more fun to watch than the Timberwolves

Hornets - Follow Davis from the get-go

Bulls - Until they get Rose back, this is going to have to be a scrappy group. I enjoy watching those kinds of teams. And of course, if Rose comes back this season it would be interesting to see how long he takes to get back to All-Star form (because I'm sure he will).

I also would like to add that if I ever move out of Utah and get league pass, I would likely only watch the Jazz because watching all of the Jazz games alone is pretty time-consuming.

Pacers- they play with alot of heart and play to win.
Portland- i like the style of play.
Spurs- old dogs still making it, its nice watching a mature offense run over and control these younger teams.
Wizards- just fun to wach, u never know what wall will do.

Realistically, I would only watch Jazz games, but if I had to choose four other teams...

Mavericks (As a German, I am obligated to love Dirk and Hassellhoff)

Blazers (I'm curious to see how D. Lillard translates in the NBA.)

Heat (I love to hate them.)

Lakers (I'm really curious to see how the back court of Kobe/Nash is going to turn out.)

Realistically, I would only watch Jazz games, but if I had to choose four other teams...

Mavericks (As a German, I am obligated to love Dirk and Hassellhoff)

Blazers (I'm curious to see how D. Lillard translates in the NBA.)

Heat (I love to hate them.)

Lakers (I'm really curious to see how the back court of Kobe/Nash is going to turn out.)

I think those teams would be a waste with how many times they're on national televison.

EDIT: Actually I take that back. The Thunder and Bulls have a fair amount of national TV games.

So I'm looking at getting the league pass were you get to chose 5 teams to watch. I am only really getting it for the Jazz, so I'm not sure who the other 4 teams are that I should pick. I'm thinking the T-Wolves are going to be one of them. They should be fun to watch once Rubio gets back.

Teams that I well not chose to watch: Lakers, Rockets, Heat, Knicks, Hawks, Celtics, Raptors, Magic, Bobcats, Thunder, Mavericks.

Teams that I don't like but play a style that is fun to watch: Warriors, Nuggets, Wizards, Nets.

So name the other 4 teams other than the Jazz you would chose to watch and why.

How much does this cost for just five teams? I tried to look it up and it seems to be $109 for VerizonFios but wanted to check. If so, I'll definitely get this rather than shell out $179 for everyone when I don't even watch any other games.

Pacers- they play with alot of heart and play to win.
Portland- i like the style of play.
Spurs- old dogs still making it, its nice watching a mature offense run over and control these younger teams.
Wizards- just fun to wach, u never know what wall will do.

Let me say that I haven't watched them play much, but as bad as they've been (23 wins or less in four straight seasons) it's hard to picture them as being fun to watch. Wall being the lone exception.

Let me say that I haven't watched them play much, but as bad as they've been (23 wins or less in four straight seasons) it's hard to picture them as being fun to watch. Wall being the lone exception.

yes, but wouldnt it be great to be there watching them as their tides turn and the start becomeing a winning franchise again. a break out season.

Clippers - Blake Griffin? What else needs to be said?
Bulls - Derrick Rose is an amazing talent.
OKC - Great crowd, fun playstyle.
Nets - Still a D-Will fan.

I would pick a couple teams from the east and west so I wouldn't be stuck watching all west or east games most the time.

£¥£

I live in the Las Vegas area so I don't get blocked on broadband. In Utah I don't think you could get the games. But they are all on Root there aren't they?

They're all on Root except the ones that were initially scheduled for national tv.

Pacers
Wolves
Tankers (for draft pick reasons, as well as following Bogut)
Raptors (curious to see how Jonas + Barge + Lowry + TRoss + DeRozan + Davis work out)

Hmmmm. Would have to think for a while. Probably the Pistons, now that they have a beast 4/5 combination, as well as Brandon Knight, Stuckey, and other youth players.