What's new

What other 4 teams would you chose?

Pacers
Wolves
Tankers (for draft pick reasons, as well as following Bogut)
Raptors (curious to see how Jonas + Barge + Lowry + TRoss + DeRozan + Davis work out)

Hmmmm. Would have to think for a while. Probably the Pistons, now that they have a beast 4/5 combination, as well as Brandon Knight, Stuckey, and other youth players.

Good point on the tankers.

£¥£

I would consider:

1) Nets - intrigued by DWill and AK
2) Warriors - because I live in SF and it's in my face, but they're meh and I like to root against them as long as we have a pick from them.
3) Kings - intrigued by Cousins and TRob
4) Maybe Portland to see how Lillard does, if not, then maybe Cleveland to watch Irving

I'm noticing that most of the teams in the league are pretty dull.

I would consider:

1) Nets - intrigued by DWill and AK
2) Warriors - because I live in SF and it's in my face, but they're meh and I like to root against them as long as we have a pick from them.
3) Kings - intrigued by Cousins and TRob
4) Maybe Portland to see how Lillard does, if not, then maybe Cleveland to watch Irving

I'm noticing that most of the teams in the league are pretty dull.

AK isn't on the Nets.

EDIT: On a side note, I agree about a lot of team seeming dull, or at least not very exciting.

Pacers
Wolves
Tankers (for draft pick reasons, as well as following Bogut)
Raptors (curious to see how Jonas + Barge + Lowry + TRoss + DeRozan + Davis work out)

Hmmmm. Would have to think for a while. Probably the Pistons, now that they have a beast 4/5 combination, as well as Brandon Knight, Stuckey, and other youth players.

I like this list the most minus the Raptors. Paces play good ball, we have the Tankers' pick, and the Wolves could be very fun to watch. I'm not sure who I'd add as my 4th team. Sixers maybe with Bynum and Holiday.

Memphis - lived there and have always liked them

Indy - New up and coming team. The Jazz of the east (yes they are a step or two ahead of the Jazz)

Thunder - I just like Durant, Ibaka, Harden. Plus they are the mark of what I want you the Jazz to surpase in the division. (I think hating them becasue of Seattle is stupid)

Minny - I see them as a big rival for Utah. They are both rising fast and in the same division. Would be interesting to follow them both and see how they compare.

My heart would want to choose Pheonix but there is no one there worth watching to me.

HELL NO!! to Lakers, GSTankers, Nuggets, Rockets, Blazers, Heat and Celtics.

Are you kidding me? Golden State has to be on the list of 5. You will want to watch them down the stretch as they solidify their lottery position. They also have a lot of young players that could be intriguing to watch.

Personally I would go with

Jazz
Blazers
T'Wolves
Golden State
Nets

Are you kidding me? Golden State has to be on the list of 5. You will want to watch them down the stretch as they solidify their lottery position. They also have a lot of young players that could be intriguing to watch.

Jazz (duh)
Blazers (To watch Lillard, this is a team I would switch out 1st if I thought of someone better though)
T'Wolves (Watch them fail to meet expectations and laugh when AK still sucks)
Golden State (the pick)
Nets (Watch Dwill)

Teams I would consider replacing for Blazers:
Spurs
Grizzlies
Pacers
Hornets

I live in the Las Vegas area so I don't get blocked on broadband. In Utah I don't think you could get the games. But they are all on Root there aren't they?

Is Ben your real name? I know a Ben in vegas...

Jazz
Blazers
T'Wolves
Golden State
Nets

No, I won't want to watch them down the stretch. The only time I want to watch a GSTankers game is when the Jazz are stomping them into the hardwood.

Jazz (duh)
Magic (my 2nd team)
Heat (always been a Lebron supporter)
Hornets (to see Davis)
Thunder (one of the funnest teams and I want to watch Harden more closely this year to see if I'd actually want the Jazz to offer him a max)

Nets.
New Magic.
Wiz.
Clips.

**** em all, though, if my Jazz aren't bringing the W's.

Yes my real name is Ben. There might be more than 1 Ben in Vegas though.
Yes my real name is Ben. There might be more than 1 Ben in Vegas though.

Highly unlikely.

yeah, I agree. There's just one Ben. He just posts enough for 2.

my teams: OKC, Knicks, Nets, Jazz

(Bulls are my home team or they'd be on the list)

but in all honesty, it would be hard for me to limit this to just 4 teams (and I don't think that package is even available in my area so I don't have to worry about it)