What's new

What Table You Sitting At?

What Table You Sitting At?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’d love to see how a conversation between JTT/RFR and Kinks multiple personalities would end up going.

Pass the popcorn.

That's a pretty great table.
That table and Ron Mexico, numb, and Archie would be my favorites.

Laid back, low drama, mostly nice people. That's my jam

This was supposed to be quoting Colton.
The Colton, UB, Wes table is the one I was referencing in the first sentence

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
E-bike, the cure for all ills.

View attachment 7984
I had a bad *** e-bike. Paid 2200 bucks for it. Loved. It was stolen. Can't have nice things when you live in the ghetto.
Funny thing was that the person who stole my bike were actually on another stolen bike and left the other stolen bike on my lawn.
I called the cops and they came and took the bike that was left behind to return it to the owner.

This was my bike
Screenshot_20190809-120356__01.jpeg

I had a bad *** e-bike. Paid 2200 bucks for it. Loved. It was stolen. Can't have nice things when you live in the ghetto.
Funny thing was that the person who stole my bike were actually on another stolen bike and left the other stolen bike on my lawn.
I called the cops and they came and took the bike that was left behind to return it to the owner.

This was my bike
View attachment 7988

I'm thinking of getting a bike motor kit on Amazon for $100 and putting it on a bike. I've always wanted an ebike too.

I'm thinking of getting a bike motor kit on Amazon for $100 and putting it on a bike. I've always wanted an ebike too.
Mine was really fun. Very big bike. If you weren't over 6 feet tall you couldn't really ride it. Really really strong frame, big tires, decked out with top of the line components, amazing disc brakes. The motor was really powerful (750 watts I believe) and could move that heavy *** bike (had to have been around 80 lbs) pretty damn fast even up hills. I could go around 30 mph without any pedaling on flat ground.

Only thing that would have made it better would be rear shocks and more gears.

Man it was fun to ride. Would go about 25 miles on a charge if you were pushing on the throttle a ton. Could go farther if you used the battery less obviously.

You would never want to ride it with a dead battery though. That ************* was hard to get moving with only your legs.

Had a few last Friday, planning on a few tomorrow and Sunday but in general been trying to stay in weekends, winter and 14 dollar pints don't help.
Is it common in Australia to ask someone "how are you going?" I've been watching an Australian show on Netflix and heard them saying that.

I think I'll skip the inevitable food fight and eat my lunch at my desk.

This was my bike
View attachment 7988

Wow, that sucks. Thievery is such a gut-punch. That is a cool bike.

76628861eca33f0c965e4d0a9f3e9e4215a099ac962cc97f4cfe760e107ca56b07a82bea.jpg
Apparently I'm the one taking the photo

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app