What's new

What Table You Sitting At?

What Table You Sitting At?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember going to @Gameface 's for one of these poker nights. I didn't play. Troutbum that bunghole was there. I had a nice time. Christ, this was prb 10 years ago?
It was eight years ago. I was timid and uncomfortable then I got hammered and then somehow crushed while talking mad **** and laughing hysterically. I think you had to leave early for a gig playing some auxiliary percussion or something and I made a crack about it cuz I thought you were joking (cuz you do that), but you weren’t and I felt ****ing ****** about it for eight years.

That's a pretty great table.
That table and Ron Mexico, numb, and Archie would be my favorites.

Laid back, low drama, mostly nice people. That's my jam

This was supposed to be quoting Colton.
The Colton, UB, Wes table is the one I was referencing in the first sentence

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Me and UB’ed get Colton all over the hookers and coke.

It was eight years ago. I was timid and uncomfortable then I got hammered and then somehow crushed while talking mad **** and laughing hysterically. I think you had to leave early for a gig playing some auxiliary percussion or something and I made a crack about it cuz I thought you were joking (cuz you do that), but you weren’t and I felt ****ing ****** about it for eight years.
Oh man, this must have been just as I was moving to New York. I’ve always been a sensitive little beavis, but I’m sure I was especially reactionary. Nothing but love for you, man.

I think I was also going to a show that night to play drums for the last time in SLC. Hard to remember, I was like constantly stoned.

Just trying to get healthier. I'm getting old already and my daughter is so young and I'm getting worried about how much time I have with her. Want to live longer for that reason.

Haven't drank or smoked since my last camping trip (a little over 3 weeks ago) and have been eating a little better (not good enough but baby steps ya know) and have went from about 205 lbs down to 193 this morning. My back doesn't hurt and neither of my knees hurt which is extremely rare.
I don't miss the hangovers either.

I will still drink sometimes but definitely less than before.

Good job, buddy. We had a weight loss contest at school back in November and it really triggered a lifestyle change for me. Mostly how I eat anyway. Went from 215 to 186.8...back up to 193 or so but it’s the summer and I’m cheating more. Not worried about it. Same reasons as you. I’m scared for my kids. Don’t want them to be fatherless. It absolutely terrifies me. Had been running again but with 0.01 miles left in a run (about five seconds) I strained my hammy two weeks ago so I’m just trying to rest until it’s 100%. Have continued to lift. Gonna start rowing again. I really want to be good about this and see what kind of shape I can get into as my running times were pretty scary—in a good way.

Me and @BabyPeterzz were kinda rolling together. We’re also not unsimilar in appearance. PKM was there, as was @honz , @fishonjazz , and some others.

Pkm showed up out of no where with vote for trout shirts or something (hard to recall as i was ****-faced)
Good times.
I think i almost ate a katy did that night but there wasnt enough money on the line or i wussed out. Cant remember.

I know that pkm pushed me of the porch and so i sat around in wait and once he set his drink down i tackled him (staining his only pair of pants that he had to wear to a meeting the next day if i recall). Then saw ugli baby laughing it up and so i went and tackled him too and a dogpile ensued. Broke my sunglasses. I loved those sunglasses. I deserved it

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Good job, buddy. We had a weight loss contest at school back in November and it really triggered a lifestyle change for me. Mostly how I eat anyway. Went from 215 to 186.8...back up to 193 or so but it’s the summer and I’m cheating more. Not worried about it. Same reasons as you. I’m scared for my kids. Don’t want them to be fatherless. It absolutely terrifies me. Had been running again but with 0.01 miles left in a run (about five seconds) I strained my hammy two weeks ago so I’m just trying to rest until it’s 100%. Have continued to lift. Gonna start rowing again. I really want to be good about this and see what kind of shape I can get into as my running times were pretty scary—in a good way.
Good hell I outweigh you by 100 pounds.

I think it should be mandatory for people to have their actual picture as their avatar. At least for a week. Maybe it would make things more civil.
I'm down.
If I could figure out how to make my picture my avatar.
I don't even remember how I got the Avatar that I have now.

Is it common in Australia to ask someone "how are you going?" I've been watching an Australian show on Netflix and heard them saying that.

I dunno I don't talk to people, suppose they say something like that, is that so odd? What do Americans say to each other? Im guessing its a lot of screaming for cover.

Pkm showed up out of no where with vote for trout shirts or something (hard to recall as i was ****-faced)
Good times.
I think i almost ate a katy did that night but there wasnt enough money on the line or i wussed out. Cant remember.

I know that pkm pushed me of the porch and so i sat around in wait and once he set his drink down i tackled him (staining his only pair of pants that he had to wear to a meeting the next day if i recall). Then saw ugli baby laughing it up and so i went and tackled him too and a dogpile ensued. Broke my sunglasses. I loved those sunglasses. I deserved it

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't remember this either. Was PKM there with his wife?