What's new

What would you do if one of the Jazz sits or kneels for the National Anthem ??

It was sarcasm babe! And I love the part about the Chinese word for disaster. Straight out of a pyramid scheme "motivational" speech.
Yeah I knew that that's why I didn't pull you away from the tip of the cliff. Getting used to the insane level of sarcasm u possess.

Yeah I knew that that's why I didn't pull you away from the tip of the cliff. Getting used to the insane level of sarcasm u possess.

Then why did you "like" babe's **** about nobody caring if I killed myself? Not cool bro. Not cool.

So I'm seeing that the Seattle Seahawks as a team will interlock arms in unity but also stand up for the injustices that are almost daily popping up on TV and the Internet. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...rlock-arms-stand-together-unity-season-opener

I also see Kevin Durant ,Stephon Curry supporting Colin Kaepernicks sitting in protest during the National Anthem. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...kaepernick-for-sitting-during-national-anthem

It's not inconceivable that a player for the Jazz comes out in defense of Kaepernick as well .....Where will you stand with that ?

Why should we care if a Jazz player follows Kaep??

Then why did you "like" babe's **** about nobody caring if I killed myself? Not cool bro. Not cool.
I was working. I read babe's post and clicked like after reading last two sentences. I have written a response to avoid getting understood in a wrong way (like I liked the first part) but the app ****ed me in the ***.

I was working. I read babe's post and clicked like after reading last two sentences. I have written a response to avoid getting understood in a wrong way (like I liked the first part) but the app ****ed me in the ***.

That's okay. I love you too.

They can just eliminate the anthem before sporting events and then no one can kneel.

They can just eliminate the anthem before sporting events and then no one can kneel.

Replace it with a Heil salute to Silver and those white "slave" owners and bigoted TV execs who are responsible for giving these poor, persecuted, oppressed people $500K-$30M per year.

Meanwhile the African-American CEO at Kaiser makes ME slave away for much less than $100k. I wonder what I should do to protest?

Not sure I understand. He played 3 more years after the incident. His performance fell off the table. Then he went overseas. How is that blackballing?

He played 2 more years and that's only because he had a guaranteed deal - he was a borderline AS in 95-96, then traded for trash to Sacramento, started for The Kings in 96-97 and was injured for most of 97-98. Going into his prime years after the 98 season not one team in the NBA offered him a contract. He was clearly blackballed. Hell, I can remember many threads started that year where Jazz fans thought he would be a great back up for Stockton. Any other player with his track record would have gotten a shot somewhere.

Yeah, he came back for a handful of games a few years later for one of the Canadian teams - but that was it.

I would do nothing. Everyone has a right to express their opinion how they see fit as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's right to do the same thing.

Abdul-Rauf did this years ago and was bascially excommunicated from the NBA.

False, He just stayed in lockerroom during anthem. He play for the Nuggets for multiple seasons after that so no it did not get him excommunicated frm the NBA. The NBA out of all the leagues are the most diverse ethinicly