What's new

What would you do with AK's salaray next year?

If the Jazz could get AK for a reasonable amount and only two years, they could conceivably have LOADS of cap space for the 2013 (or 2014, depending on how the CBA negotiations go) offseason, with Millsap, Jefferson, AK, Devin and Raja coming off the books. At that point, Gordon and Favors (and the guys we draft the next couple seasons) will still be on their rookie deals, so the Jazz would have the flexibility to sign ANYONE if they choose to dump everyone else.

Of course that would mean two more absurdly awful seasons.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, please let AK walk. He is just going to miss even more games as he ages and I think we need to take his contract and find a good free agent. I can't imagine any team even wanting AK.

If the Jazz could get AK for a reasonable amount and only two years, they could conceivably have LOADS of cap space for the 2013 (or 2014, depending on how the CBA negotiations go) offseason, with Millsap, Jefferson, AK, Devin and Raja coming off the books. At that point, Gordon and Favors (and the guys we draft the next couple seasons) will still be on their rookie deals, so the Jazz would have the flexibility to sign ANYONE if they choose to dump everyone else.

Of course that would mean two more absurdly awful seasons.

GVC, what do you consider a reasonable amount? Just curious. I'd like AK back as well, but considering our situation, I believe it's possible AK get's a better offer.

I think this is up in the air right now for this team.