What's new

What you sippin on?

Never had it. Anyone ever have a Schlitz Malt Liquor "Bull"

"How you supposed to run a successful bidniz you ain't got no Schlitz Malt Liquor! You ain't representin'! You ain't keepin' it real!"

That movie kinda reminds me of this place.

Just curious...

Rate these beers.

Bud Light
Coors Light
Keystone Light
Miller High Life
Miller Light
Natural Light
Pabst Blue Ribbon

This is like asking to rate piss from several different animals. What's better? Rat, camel, alligator or water buffalo piss?

Case in point, plenty of mico brews
In the fridge yesterday, but I felt like a Budweiser.

attachment.php

Getting my country on.

attachment.php

Ya that's a Camo shirt.

Pretty sure you once told me you weren't a redneck Utah fan?

btw, thats how id rate the "piss water" beers.

Natty light last place........ sadly that is about all i drank in my early 20's. (well that and barton vodka, or any other extremely cheap hard liquor)

I like how this went from a post pics of cool stuff you're drinking thread to a talk about the ****tiest of beers thread.

I like how this went from a post pics of cool stuff you're drinking thread to a talk about the ****tiest of beers thread.

Me too. Much better thread idea. Especially the idea you had about getting together and having a pinky-up beer tasting of the worst of the worst.

Finally found this. Inside an LQ the size of a Walmart they managed to only have three bottles on stock.

images

Tommyknockers>>>>>>>>Moosedrool. I need to find a closer source (no Wendover or Evanston).

I used to drink a Grant's Porter until they quit stalking it local. If anyone runs across it please let me know.