What's new

What's the closest you've ever come to death?

Wow. I'm glad you are ok.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Given that I was driving this model at that time ( no airbags, no ABS, no cruise control, no traction control, lol)....
50863716363_fe30de1162_b.jpg

Its hideous, when you weren't driving it was it eating a bucket of fish heads and ringing bells? VW never sold those here I thought it might have been a Ford Cortina

1979-Cortina-Mk4-Ghia-f34_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_Pj_wKtAh2Hw-g_OXbQicIUV5GNdn1Wv8pSMTbMCBvo.jpg

One of my mates had one of these it was hilarious, it would rattle and shake so much at regular speeds bits would fall off as you were driving. I'm not sure what happened to it, I think it just disassembled itself in his front yard one night and ****ed off. Can't beat Aussie build quality....

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Its hideous, when you weren't driving it was it eating a bucket of fish heads and ringing bells? VW never sold those here I thought it might have been a Ford Cortina
It was not that bad when it comes to driving back in the day - was made in Germany after all. It had decent 1.8l engine but the most ugly part was red interior, I felt like driving a pimp car:cool:

Attachments

• volkswagen-santana-vw-santana-passat-nur-98-tkm-inc-lieferung-grau_8226082017.jpg
    volkswagen-santana-vw-santana-passat-nur-98-tkm-inc-lieferung-grau_8226082017.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2