What's new

What's the coolest piece of memorabilia you have?

scootsy

Mine is probably this official game ball signed by the whole Jazz team before the '98 NBA Finals.

qjey0ZE.jpg

I have a counterfeit Malone jersey that I found hanging on the wall of a butcher shop in Indonesia. It wasn't for sale mind you, but they gave it to me for about $20.

I have John Stockton tied up in my basement.

Fuhhhhhhhhh you are right. I was so young, I guess I didn't remember when it was we got that. Must've been during the 00-01 season.

Made it a little more special than in memory than it duly deserved.

An original logo, purple and yellow Karl Malone Jersey that I got signed by Jeff Hornacek when I was a kid, that my brother then wore in his first fight and bled over making faint stains on the top of the yellow 3.

I have an authentic Deron Williams jersey my friend bought for me at a swap meet in the Phillipines.

I have an authentic Deron Williams jersey my friend bought for me at a swap meet in the Phillipines.

Wonder if there are any Utah Jazz 1998 NBA Champion shirts to be had in 3rd World countries. Or had the NBA already informed manufacturers not to bother making Jazz merchandise in advance, as the refs would make sure Jordan was gift wrapped another title?

On another topic, I'll rep any of our non-US posters if they can find KC Royals World Series Champs merchandise and post a picture. We all know there was a ton of it made and shipped off to remote lands after their loss.

Wonder if there are any Utah Jazz 1998 NBA Champion shirts to be had in 3rd World countries. Or had the NBA already informed manufacturers not to bother making Jazz merchandise in advance, as the refs would make sure Jordan was gift wrapped another title?

On another topic, I'll rep any of our non-US posters if they can find KC Royals World Series Champs merchandise and post a picture. We all know there was a ton of it made and shipped off to remote lands after their loss.

I'd love to get my hands on those Utah Jazz 1998 NBA Championship shirts...I'd wear it proudly around the streets of Chicago.

Back in the 90's, I think, hell, it might have been in the early 2000's some photographer from the Salt Lake Tribune made some composite image of Stockton on the court throughout some game. Meaning, the dude took a bunch of pictures of Stockton and his position on the court throughout the game and then used them all. So, I have this photo that is 36" in width and about 18" high of the court with Stockton shown a bunch of times...assisting, shooting, passing, jumping, stealing. It's sick. I still have to frame it.

I have a counterfeit Malone jersey that I found hanging on the wall of a butcher shop in Indonesia. It wasn't for sale mind you, but they gave it to me for about $20.
You got ripped off.

I have a team-signed 2008 ball with Jerry Sloan's autograph.

If I had it to do over again I'd have a ball with just Jerry's autograph.

I know this won't be popular here.. but I have a game ball signed by Pat Riley that my grandfather got from him after a game in '66. (Riley was a member of the "Rupp's Runts" at UK.)