What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Enemy is on Netflix, every time I watch it I have to watch it again. Great movie.

jakeg.gif

Just caught this, Excellent flick. "Did You **** my Wife?!!?" nice touch with the Raging Bull reference and the Taxi Driver camera shot looking at the mirror...

The UNICA key at the end is a Hitchcock reference from Notorious..

In the scene with Isabella Rossilini I can't make out what the movie poster is in the background for the life of me! I know it says Angels and it appears to be from the 50's or earlier. Major props if anyone can figure it out, little details like that drive me nuts.

Last edited:
Did none of you ****ers take my advice and watch Blindspotting?

You sons of bitches

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

A silly Hallmark Christmas movie with my mother. Doesn't even matter which one - they are all basically the same.

This is a God awful year for movies. I may see The Favourite and the new Will Ferrell movie over my break but I imagine when the nods come out for Best Pics of the year it’s going to be a very underwhelming list. Roma looks great too. But yeah, a crap year imo.

The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
Don-Kisotu-Olduren-Adam-The-Man-Who-Killed-Don-Quixote-Afis-768x1024.jpg

Adam Driver is one of the best actors of today. He is really great, has been on a few different roles and managed to pull them off but, man, Jonathan Pryce is on a different planet, a ****ing legend. And Terry Gilliam is a genius. This is different kind of story-telling and I am very surprised it got only %62 on RottenTomatoes. The critism is often that it doesn't come together in the end or it doesn't have a plot but I think it does complete the cycle and the films free-wheeling tendencies is one of its strengths.

The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
Don-Kisotu-Olduren-Adam-The-Man-Who-Killed-Don-Quixote-Afis-768x1024.jpg

Adam Driver is one of the best actors of today. He is really great, has been on a few different roles and managed to pull them off but, man, Jonathan Pryce is on a different planet, a ****ing legend. And Terry Gilliam is a genius. This is different kind of story-telling and I am very surprised it got only %62 on RottenTomatoes. The critism is often that it doesn't come together in the end or it doesn't have a plot but I think it does complete the cycle and the films free-wheeling tendencies is one of its strengths.

I see that's releasing in the States in March. Just in time for my birthday!

One of the local art house theaters (really, it's an old theater that they're refurbing and they show a movie once a week) is showing Die Hard tonight.

I saw Mary Poppins Returns this weekend. Mary Poppins was the first movie I ever saw in a theater, according to my mother, so I've always been a big fan. And I'm a little obsessed with Lin-Manuel Miranda. This movie was delightful! Emily Blunt was great. Take your kids. Take yourself if you can remotely stand musicals.

Watched Avengers: Infinity War tonight. I found myself really enjoying it up to a point. The Guardians of the Galaxy stuff was really the highlight of the movie for me. I found myself laughing pretty hard at times. Thanos character worked really well, it was refreshing actually. Even his henchman I actually thought were well done. I've missed a lot of the marvel movies recently but didn't really hurt my enjoyment from this one. I did start to get some fatigue as the movie wore on, there's just so much going on that the run time definitely starting to wear on me. I think it especially started about when the Black Panther stuff started to get going, it's like allright I know you want to fit every character in but this feels like a bit much. But overall came away positive feeling on this one and the ending has me wanting more which is definitely more than I can generally say with this type of movie.

Watched Avengers: Infinity War tonight. I found myself really enjoying it up to a point. The Guardians of the Galaxy stuff was really the highlight of the movie for me. I found myself laughing pretty hard at times. Thanos character worked really well, it was refreshing actually. Even his henchman I actually thought were well done. I've missed a lot of the marvel movies recently but didn't really hurt my enjoyment from this one. I did start to get some fatigue as the movie wore on, there's just so much going on that the run time definitely starting to wear on me. I think it especially started about when the Black Panther stuff started to get going, it's like allright I know you want to fit every character in but this feels like a bit much. But overall came away positive feeling on this one and the ending has me wanting more which is definitely more than I can generally say with this type of movie.
I thought that movie was a masterpiece of a comic book movie. Close to the Bale Batman movies.
Loved thanos as the villain. It was a bit crowded but they pulled it off as good as could be expected.

Watched Bird box today. I liked it. Maybe not the most original concept but suspense was well executed.

Watched Bird box today. I liked it. Maybe not the most original concept but suspense was well executed.
I like it a lot. Then it ended without answering a single one of my questions and I immediately hated it and think it was a **** movie.

Watched Bandersnatch today. Very cool movie where endings depend on the choices you make. Loved it.

Just got a chance to watch Avengers: Infinity War last night.

Boy, was that good or what?!? Action packed and still had a lot of heart in it. Very very well done.

I like it a lot. Then it ended without answering a single one of my questions and I immediately hated it and think it was a **** movie.

This. The movie sucked.

I need to watch Roma, Ozarks season 2, True Detective season 3 (though I’ve heard mediocre things), Fauda, and a few other things. 97% of **** is just flat out bad, mediocre, completely unoriginal, or has good bones but the acting or production value just blows, that it does nothing for me.