What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Yeah I’ve only brought my oldest to the movies twice. TS4 and Incredibles 2. Can’t remember when that came out. Last summer? So she was almost 4 with her first movie in the theater.
I took my daughter to a couple of dollar theater movies. (Ralph wrecks the internet and Peter rabbit and secret life of pets 2). She can't sit still for longer than like 20 minutes so we always end up leaving way early. Basically once she has had her fill of popcorn it's over.

The drive in worked really good though. We all had a great time and enjoyed the movie despite not being able to hear it very well. Will definitely do it again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I took my daughter to a couple of dollar theater movies. (Ralph wrecks the internet and Peter rabbit and secret life of pets 2). She can't sit still for longer than like 20 minutes so we always end up leaving way early. Basically once she has had her fill of popcorn it's over.

The drive in worked really good though. We all had a great time and enjoyed the movie despite not being able to hear it very well. Will definitely do it again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah she’s young is all. Give it a year and she’ll be fine I bet.

Anyone see Suspiria? I thought the trailer looked great but reviews were just okay.

Not yet. Its on my list

I watched Bad Times at the El Royale. Best way I could describe is a poor man's Tarantino flick(very violent at times). I enjoyed it even if the charachters felt a bit generic - they are never quite fully realized( especially the main bad guy) - this despite a long run time. I did enjoy the cast(they put in good performances) and unexpected turns. Bur overall just an OK, entertaining enough movie.

the-perfection-poster-405x600.jpg

Holy crap. I had no idea what this movie was and it kept me guessing all the way up until the insane ending. This movie is going to stick with me a long time. Wow.

I saw this also just randomly. It's okay lol. Kind of slow but still entertaining

Just saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. It was structured like a typical Tarantino film, going back and forth and everything seemingly random until it is all pieced together at the end.

I thought it was pretty good if you enjoy his style.

Just saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. It was structured like a typical Tarantino film, going back and forth and everything seemingly random until it is all pieced together at the end.

My buddy gave it a C for the first 3/4 and an A+++++++ for the last 1/4.

Really wanna see it

Watched Rosemary's Baby for the first time. I really liked it, it has aged pretty well and I recommend it. The directing and acting is top notch(very well cast, will make me think twice about moving next to friendly elderly neighbors).

I didnt really know much about Mia Farrow but she is very effective in this(its a great complex characther study). John Cassavetes fits his role really well.

At first I thought the old lady was a bit too cartoony but she turned out to be one of my favorites. The scene at the end where she picks up a knife up off of the floor and wipes at the mark it left in the floor. Hilarious.

This movie still has heavy influence today and I can see why.

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, I caught up on a few "space" movies I hadn't seen.
Gravity - loved it
Star Trek Beyond - loved it
Intersteller - liked it
Passengers - loved it

I'm ready to move on from space.

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, I caught up on a few "space" movies I hadn't seen.
Gravity - loved it
Star Trek Beyond - loved it
Intersteller - liked it
Passengers - loved it

I'm ready to move on from space.

You loved Passengers but only liked Interstellar? Yikes.

You loved Passengers but only liked Interstellar? Yikes.

I guess I like Chris Pratt more than Matthew McConaughey. :)

Interstellar got on my nerves a bit. I don't think I can even explain why. I really didn't like Murph's character, either as a girl or as a woman. It's a lousy reason, I know, because it wasn't the point for her to be likeable. And maybe it was too late at night and I was tired, but the science didn't make sense to me. Anyway, I did like it quite a bit, but I didn't love it as much as the others.

First half I almost walked out and then it picked up steam with a good ending. Glad I stayed the 2 hours 40 minute running time. The next day I thought overall a good movie mainly because of the stellar cast