What's new

What's Worse?

What's worse?

• Total voters
Who are we shooting in the face? If it is Adolf Hitler..... Not so bad. In fact, many people would take pleasure in such an action. Mother Teresa.... Yikes! To answer your question, I guess it would depend on the person. I don't really care about teens banging,

Well are you talking in the movie or in real life??? Both the question and the poll is ambiguous.

Obviously in a movie, after watching Rambo, not many people are gonna go out and shoot someone in the face. Why? Cos guns aren't easily accessible and killing someone carries a much longer sentence than consensual sex. It would be much easier for a boy to watch the sexual act in the movie, get aroused by it and tried it on with his girlfriend (who may not be of sufficient age).

Obviously in real life - getting shot in the face is much worse.

Well are you talking in the movie or in real life??? Both the question and the poll is ambiguous.

Obviously in a movie, after watching Rambo, not many people are gonna go out and shoot someone in the face. Why? Cos guns aren't easily accessible and killing someone carries a much longer sentence than consensual sex. It would be much easier for a boy to watch the sexual act in the movie, get aroused by it and tried it on with his girlfriend (who may not be of sufficient age).

Obviously in real life - getting shot in the face is much worse.

WOW

beantown has been bested...or is it worsted?

Great mis-direction poll.

Again - to reiterate - we were talking about movies, not real life. I'd rather have my kids watch Rambo/Lord of the Rings, than a movie with under-age kids having sex.

Anyone disagree with that approach then let me hear it.