What's new

What's Worse?

What's worse?

• Total voters
So u take that into consideration when u rate the movie or considering letting a minor watch the said movie.
What's wrong with teens having sex? If nothing, what's wrong with them watching movies that portray teens having sex?

Because he's around me all day, durrrr

And by durrrr I mean ball-sak-neva-droppin bish *** nothin nut nothin.

How about

1. Lord of the Rings (just as many people got killed)

2. Y tu mama también

(not talking about copyright - talking about level of nudity/sex/violence)

I'm a big fan of LotR (didn't care much for Rambo), and have not seen YTMT. However, you have a point here. Given a choice, YTMY is probably what I would prefer having them watch.

Hmm.. not sure if some of you guys appreciate the level of explicit sexual content in Y tu mama también...

In NZ it's rated R18 meaning unless you're 18 and over, you cannot even enter the cinema, not even if you have your parents present.

For LOTR - a bunch of teenagers can just walk right in.

By comparison, Rambo was rated R, not PG-13.

In the US, you can't be rated NC-17 for violence or language. In other countries, you can be given the equivalent rating for violence (I'm not sure about language).

R u happy a 17 yr old boy bonking ur 14 yr old daughter?

1. Can you make a connection between watching the movie and performing that action? Teens were having sex long before movies?
2. Why the age difference? Why didn't yo make them both 17, or both 14? Were you trying to stack the deck with your question?

How about a 13 year old and a 19 year old. Both still teenagers, right?

You're surprised we would choose depictions of consensual pleasure over depictions of carnage?

Human tendencies don't matter in how we choose to censor and censure? I'm not about to jump on the video game violence leads to baby killers bandwagon.

1. Can you make a connection between watching the movie and performing that action? Teens were having sex long before movies?
2. Why the age difference? Why didn't yo make them both 17, or both 14? Were you trying to stack the deck with your question?

I was just pointing out an extreme case which still falls within the definition of "consensual underage sexual relationship/act".