What's new

What's your explanation for early OKC success?

Why does Kanter look great in OKC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They play more freely?

Kanter wasn't smart enough for the Spurs system Quin was trying to implement here.

Hmmm... I'd argue the opposite. Due to key injuries I think OKC's record is very underwhelming to this point. They should recover nicely, however, as long as Westbrook keeps playing at an MVP level and Durant stays intact.

They actually have a NBA-level PG? Like... NBA all-star MVP level PG...

Westbrook is a god and they have played 2 bad teams in a row.

Forgot to add the second part to the poll. Also perhaps: he's played two centers that he's well cut out to guard: Big Al & Nurkic. Not so many of those types in the league.

Oh, I see. This is another Enes thread.

He looks about the same he did in Utah. OKC is a better team than his previous one, and have played two **** teams since he's been there. He's still the same dude. Good at getting points and rebound totals, and atrocious at PNR defense. What the **** did people expect?

I think my third time saying this. Trey Burke and Dante Exum are just so bad this season. Both are shooting sub 36%. Last 10 games, Dante shooting at 21%. Can't play with guards like that.

Also I voted for everything above except for scott brooks being better coach.

I voted that he is free, but it was just a mistake. I think he is a traitor, after watching his last two games Iam convinced and very angry... :mad:

I think my third time saying this. Trey Burke and Dante Exum are just so bad. Both are shooting sub 36%. Last 10 games. Dante shooting at 21%. Can't play with guards like that.

Also I voted for everything above except for scott brooks being better coach.

That doesn't explain why rudy has an asst ratio of 14.6 while Kanter had 3.7.

Kanter played selfishly here.

You can't blame it on the guards

Forgot to add the second part to the poll. Also perhaps: he's played two centers that he's well cut out to guard: Big Al & Nurkic. Not so many of those types in the league.

Ya Big Al and Nurkic is easy for someone like Kanter to guard. Kanter is going to have trouble guarding some more challenging centers like Robin Lopez and Mason Plumlee.

People who try to draw definitive conclusions after 1.5 games are idiots, but that doesn't seem to be in dispute.;)

it's actually quite funny hearing all this. If i was playing on a team with Russell Westbrook he'd probably get me scoring 15 ppg No Durant, when he comes back Kanter won't touch the ball and then lets see how good his play is. Either way not fussed, we're way better without him.