What's new

When did you guys begin to lose interest in the Jazz?

newey-west

I lost half my fandom when Jerry left.

I think that I lost another 1/4 from this shiztastic season.

I'm running on 1/4 of a tank...hopefully KFC et al. can make something happen this offseason...and by "make something happen..." I mean #FIRECORBIN.

I lost half my fandom when Jerry left.

I think that I lost another 1/4 from this shiztastic season.

I'm running on 1/4 of a tank...hopefully KFC et al. can make something happen this offseason...and by "make something happen..." I mean #FIRECORBIN.

officially trade deadline this year

I never did but the level they presented us with over the course of the year is pathetic and as professionals they should be ashamed.

No doubt started to decline with Jerry, then an even steeper decline when trading Deron. I've never "lost" interested, but if I was to compare my passion during the '07/'08 Lakers 2nd round series to now it wouldn't be close.

Deron getting traded temporarily renewed my interest in the team...but then Favors sat on the bench the whole season.

Agreed, but trading a star for potential still took an initial hit for me, but I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm still looking at that light and it's seemingly as far away as the day we traded Deron.

Agreed, but trading a star for potential still took an initial hit for me, but I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm still looking at that light and it's seemingly as far away as the day we traded Deron.
Poetic...

Deron was going to leave anyway.

Hated the day Jerry left but was excited for Tyco, Hayward and Favors as they closed out on that Denver game. Since then Alfense has slowly disgauged my attention and then this was capped off by the ****ty Spurs- Jazz series.
Offseason gave me good hope that Favs and Hayward would start. Then this really ****ty season happened and now My interest is at an all time low.

My interest level, despite being disappointed, is still 100%. I am looking forward to an inevitably eventful offseason and too see our younger players take a whack at being starters next season.

Started last year, but this year was an absolute disaster. Ever since Corbin lost that game in the beginning of the season against New Orleans when he failed to sub in Favors for the last shot and Vasquez made a layup at the buzzer to beat us.

My interest level, despite being disappointed, is still 100%. I am looking forward to an inevitably eventful offseason and too see our younger players take a whack at being starters next season.

Ditto for me. Let's see how KOLindsey decide to prioritize things this offseason.

Early this season. When I realized that Corbin was not going to develop the youth. And had no idea how to coach offense or defense.

Early this season. When I realized that Corbin was not going to develop the youth. And had no idea how to coach offense or defense.

^^This. But when Enes dislocated his shoulder, I no longer cared if we won or lost. And to think Jazz losses use to keep me from sleeping at night.