What's new

Where there is smoke there is fire - CHILDISH edition

Mission Accomplished

Wow, come on folks if the Jazz moved Hayward. I would be ecstatic. He could call this franchise a dumpster fire and it would not even bother me. Most of you guys couldn't stop complaining of Kanter. Now you are mad because he didn't enjoy his time here. Well, when the Jazz let Boozer walk I jumped up and down with joy. I feel that even if you all think that what Kanter did was childish and immature. That the reaction of the fans, losers like Locke, and if what Locke has said that our coaching staff and front office are going to burn him for his comments then we are just as childish.

I don't care if the players took it as motivation. That is fine. But, if he wasn't that great of a teammate shouldn't they just be happy he is gone. Also, I didn't here of any tweets from players that have left the franchise except for Carrol who condemned what he said. Remember Carrol was a Dleaguer that we not only did we bring him to the big leagues he also got minutes with us. Milsap, Dwill, Boozer, and many others that might not have left on good terms were noticeable quite.

Last if this had happened to a franchise like the Spurs this would have been a non issue. This is going to look bad for our franchise from the aspect that he was the third overall pick. He didn't get the shot he felt he deserved. He is playing really well in OKC. Remember all of these players that are coming out in the draft are young, immature, and want a shot this is bad for PR.

909-go-away.jpg

8-go-away.jpg

TL : DR version of OP for those who don't want to bother:

Kanter is awful and I'm really happy to have got rid of his worthless ***. Now it is time for Hayward, one of the best players in the league, to shine.

TL : DR version of OP for those who don't want to bother:

Kanter is awful and I'm really happy to have got rid of his worthless ***. Now it is time for Hayward, one of the best players in the league, to shine.
Is that what it said? Wow a decent post from Mission? I'll have to read it.
Damn you Siro.

The massive levels of uninfromed assumption are amazing.

I congratulate you on sticking to form sir.

Earl Watson also backed the Jazz, that's two. Not to mention other players such as DWill and Millsap have repeatedly gone on record about what a great place SLC is and how great it was to play for the Jazz.

You ar right that what Kanter said was immature. You also left out highly foolish as it damages his brand. The Jazz have far more connections than Kanter does.

But in the spirit of this thread, I bet Jarron Collins and Ronnie Price hate this place to.

I had been defending Kanter up until now, but hard to argue with the points the OP brings up.

Enes Kanter, you are dead to me.

Seems to me that the players of the Utah Jazz, the team that I cheer for, were pretty torked off about Kanter's antics. Imma gonna take their side over the dude that never did much for me and my team but waste our #3 draft pick. I'm also pretty sure that many agents at some point will pull out the Kanter film and tell their clients, "See this? Don't do this. Never go full Kanter." Everybody looking at the situation from the outside sees that Kanter was outplayed by a better player, then proceeded to throw a fit. Once he does the same in OKC, which he will if he is resigned there, then there will certainly be no doubt.

What's your agenda here?

There are some players that can do no wrong on this site. Then there are players that are constantly thrown inder the bus. Well, here is a player that put up numbers here we didn't appreciate it. He moved on and we can't especially now since he just trolled us. If find it childish that this board cant move on and 40 men like Locke have much pride that they spend segment after segment bad mouthing a 20 something year old.