What's new

Where there is smoke there is fire - CHILDISH edition

There are some players that can do no wrong on this site. Then there are players that are constantly thrown inder the bus. Well, here is a player that put up numbers here we didn't appreciate it. He moved on and we can't especially now since he just trolled us. If find it childish that this board cant move on and 40 men like Locke have much pride that they spend segment after segment bad mouthing a 20 something year old.

I can appreciate that and yes, you're correct.

Nope, I like Kanter. I don't really care what he has to say about his time here. We weren't that nice to him. He doesn't have to pretend that he loved his time here.

He doesn't have to pretend to like it here, but he does have to respect the team that drafted him in the rarest 3rd pick -which probably will never happen again in the near future- without any basketball experience, invested big time on him, tried to straighten him as a basketball player and most importantly he has to respect the city and the fans until his ears are filled with soil, the fans that he sucked their balls dry to be loved desperately, but apparently as good as an offensive basketball player he is, he is an *** of a person and absolutely spoiled, so that he can go off saying these **** to his first home that threw millions in his way.