• Lakers

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Rockets

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Retire!

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters

AKistheFEARFACTOR

Rick Adelman is out in Houston, Phil Jackson's last season in LA. Sloan has said that he isn't necessarily done coaching, numerous Rocket and Laker fans have expressed interest. Hypothetically speaking where would you rather see Sloan go? I live in Houston so id be able to see him at games, but if he went to LA itd be interesting to see how he handles the set of stars there, and is also more likely to win a chip. Rockets are a group of hard blue collared players - Sloan style.

I rather see Sloan coach in the college ranks. If he coaches another NBA team, that team will dominate the Jazz for as long as he's coaching. Guaranteed.

Lakers my ***.

I have seen many posts from Lakers fans about this. Bwaaaaaaaahaaaha.

Yeah, right. Jerry Sloan would like nothing more than to step into Phil Jackson's shadow.

If you voted for Lakers, please kick yourself in the nads. Thanks.

- Freak

Last edited:
Sloan abandoning his team mid-season and then repaying the Jazz loyalty by hooking up with a new team? Hell really has frozen over, hasn't it. No wonder it won't quit snowing.

Ha ha, if he went to the Lakers, he would finally recieve the Recognition he deserves and win Coach of the Year! Yes David Stern hates Utah tha much!!! And CP3 owned the Lakers last nigh!

Lakers it is

I hate the Lakers and would love to see Sloan put his defense in there, so we could kick their @ss.

I think he is done.

Now would it not be interesting to see him end up in New Jersey somehow?

I'd almost like to see him in Houston just to see all the ***-hats on clutchfans fawning over a guy they have spent years loathing.

heaven-gate.jpg

Rick Adelman is out in Houston, Phil Jackson's last season in LA. Sloan has said that he isn't necessarily done coaching, numerous Rocket and Laker fans have expressed interest. Hypothetically speaking where would you rather see Sloan go? I live in Houston so id be able to see him at games, but if he went to LA itd be interesting to see how he handles the set of stars there, and is also more likely to win a chip. Rockets are a group of hard blue collared players - Sloan style.

Link?

Maybe I missed something, but I don't remember Sloan even hinting at coming back. There were others who put words in his mouth, but I think Sloan is done. He's had enough of the modern, overpaid athletes who won't listen to authority. No owner is going to give him full reign of a team; that era died with Larry.

Sloan abandoning his team mid-season and then repaying the Jazz loyalty by hooking up with a new team? Hell really has frozen over, hasn't it. No wonder it won't quit snowing.
Abandoning the team? Try abandoning an owner and GM who no longer supported him. Deron was guilty of insubordination and the team was already on a downward spiral because of it, with Williams refusing to run a lot of the plays Sloan was calling. Jerry went to Greg and KOC and asked them to suspend Deron. They refused and Sloan resigned. I respect that. Sometimes you gotta stand up for what you believe or you'll get walked on.

Abandoning the team? Try abandoning an owner and GM who no longer supported him. Deron was guilty of insubordination and the team was already on a downward spiral because of it, with Williams refusing to run a lot of the plays Sloan was calling. Jerry went to Greg and KOC and asked them to suspend Deron. They refused and Sloan resigned. I respect that. Sometimes you gotta stand up for what you believe or you'll get walked on.

Wow when did this revelation come out? I don't remember reading that anywhere. If so that's some tough **** right there.