Sloan's next coaching job

• Lakers

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Rockets

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Retire!

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
I think this is silly. He's retired. Let him be retired, and quit drumming up crap like this.

Lakers my ***.

I have seen many posts from Lakers fans about this. Bwaaaaaaaahaaaha.

Yeah, right. Jerry Sloan would like nothing more than to step into Phil Jackson's shadow.

If you voted for Lakers, please kick yourself in the nads. Then die. Thanks.

- Freak

Another perfect post from Freak.

If Jerry's wife wants him to coach Lakers, he'll coach the Lakers. That tough guy doesn't even wear the pants in his relationship. Dude's Doug Christie now.

If Jerry's wife wants him to coach Lakers, he'll coach the Lakers. That tough guy doesn't even wear the pants in his relationship. Dude's Doug Christie now.

Looks like Sloan has been ***** whipped for about three years or so...

So according to this Jazz fans really do hate the Rockets more than the Lakers?

Or are just hoping Jerry has a better shot at a championship?

Wow when did this revelation come out? I don't remember reading that anywhere. If so that's some tough **** right there.

That was the Ric Bucher report the day that Sloan resigned.

And for the record, I absolutely would love to see him as an assistant to Avery Johnson in charge only of running Deron Williams' practice routines.

Thank your for making that comment. Attacking the messenger is a common indicator of a weak argument.

Since I was agreeing with your argument, well, I couldn't agree more.

So far as attacking you, I thought your point was fact versus rumor, or baseline reality versus laughable lie. In that sense, I was just backing up your point on this matter, as flimsy as it was, by pointing out your ineptitude so far as actual basketball IQ (your lack); if you want to make that an 'attack', I suppose that simply reflects back on the weakness of your given ability to argue your point here, and the broader scope of your worthlessness as an NBA observer.

It seems you're now attacking me...for agreeing with you.

Nothing like getting lost in your own standards, then becoming outraged by them. It's a real headscratcher, or brow raiser. But then, that begs the question as to where your head's at, so...

... by pointing out your ineptitude so far as actual basketball IQ ...

I suppose that a person whose loquaciousness is exceeded by his desire to say something interesting or relevant would need to put forth something about my lack of knowledge that I have repeatedly acknowledged over the years.

... if you want to make that an 'attack', ...

Since knowledge, or lack thereof, regarding basketball is irrelevant to the issue of whether the reasons for Sloan's resignation are known or rumored, there was little other reason for including such comments in your support.

I suppose that simply reflects back on the weakness of your given ability to argue your point here, and the broader scope of your worthlessness as an NBA observer.

How perspicacious of me to never have claimed any worth as an NBA observer, except to the degree I can often identify fellow patzers.

Yet, you won't find one word directed you, your level of knowledge, nor any other such personal claims in my posts. Do you often feel as though you are being personally attacked when it is only ideas or points of view that are being questioned?

Nothing like getting lost in your own standards, ...

The problem was that, since I have never claimed expertise nor sophisticated knowledge of basketball, your comment was as ill-conceived as an exhortation at The Amazing Meeting for people to stop taking the Bible as being literally true. Thus, any thought of making a valid parallel into your comparison failed, leaving only the part intended as insult to stand naked.

... then becoming outraged by them.

I'd have to take you seriously to be outraged by you.

I suppose that a person whose loquaciousness is exceeded by his desire to say something interesting or relevant would need to put forth something about my lack of knowledge that I have repeatedly acknowledged over the years.

Since knowledge, or lack thereof, regarding basketball is irrelevant to the issue of whether the reasons for Sloan's resignation are known or rumored, there was little other reason for including such comments in your support.

How perspicacious of me to never have claimed any worth as an NBA observer, except to the degree I can often identify fellow patzers.

Yet, you won't find one word directed you, your level of knowledge, nor any other such personal claims in my posts. Do you often feel as though you are being personally attacked when it is only ideas or points of view that are being questioned?

The problem was that, since I have never claimed expertise nor sophisticated knowledge of basketball, your comment was as ill-conceived as an exhortation at The Amazing Meeting for people to stop taking the Bible as being literally true. Thus, any thought of making a valid parallel into your comparison failed, leaving only the part intended as insult to stand naked.

I'd have to take you seriously to be outraged by you.
Looks like you're really enjoying your brand new thesaurus? Happy thirteenth birthday!

Since I was agreeing with your argument, well, I couldn't agree more.

So far as attacking you, I thought your point was fact versus rumor, or baseline reality versus laughable lie. In that sense, I was just backing up your point on this matter, as flimsy as it was, by pointing out your ineptitude so far as actual basketball IQ (your lack); if you want to make that an 'attack', I suppose that simply reflects back on the weakness of your given ability to argue your point here, and the broader scope of your worthlessness as an NBA observer.

Nothing like getting lost in your own standards, then becoming outraged by them. It's a real headscratcher, or brow raiser. But then, that begs the question as to where your head's at, so...
Sheesh. What's your deal Mr. Stuck Up?

Looks like you're really enjoying your brand new thesaurus? Happy thirteenth birthday!

I'll make sure to thank you in another 25 years.

Of course, some people might have thought of that as satire, based on the typical manner of JAZZFAN_2814's posts. You must have been too old to fall for that. :)